Tamarind Hall

Mysticalfairy

Reaction score
Hi! Just asking if anyone is staying at Tamarind hall for this year? There seems to be no hall camps given that it's a relatively new one!

cinnamonrolls

Reaction score
I've been posted to this hall as well. Yea, i cant seem to find any hall camps. I wonder if we'll get to experience the hall culture. From NTU's website, the halls look really nice tho.

sagas22

Reaction score
Me too! It seems like we can only collect our keys on 10/8/17?

Most school orientations commence on 8/8/17 though..

vwsj25

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm allocated to this hall too. Kinda sad that we don't have hall camp. :( Y'all wanna be friends? :) We're gona be neighbours soon! haha

taggames

Reaction score
Hey Im also allocated to the hall. :( too bad its new hall so no hall camp.

Hey there! I'm allocated to this hall too. Kinda sad that we don't have hall camp. :( Y'all wanna be friends? :) We're gona be neighbours soon! haha

I don't mind! Maybe we can create a group to gather those staying in this hall?

vwsj25

Reaction score
!!! CALLING ALL TAMARINDERS (?) !!!

Hi all!

If y'all are posted to Tamarind Hall and want to make some friends before we all move in just drop me an email (wongsijin@gmail.com) with your name & contact number and I'll create a group for us on Telegram. :)

P/S: Don't panic at the title. LOL. We'll think of a better name to call ourselves later on. Hahaha

Last edited:

S23Y12

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am from Computer Science and also will be staying in the same hall.

RockStar9238

Reaction score
Hi
My daughter has allocated to this hall. I would like to ask the senior here whether the mattress is it single or super single. Is the mattress good to sleep?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.