[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes u spend hundred of hours to gear a t13 faster multishot than shadow congratz? I just don a basic set of shadow in under 10 hours and i could be faster than u putting in 100 hours of game gearing your multishot UE. Point taken? Still wan to hold on to your ego? Keep telling ppl how u take a 3.6mil dps multishot UE that u spend hundreds of hour to gear and win a poorly shadow gear player in farming t13 speed in DH community and maybe just maybe 1 person inside would be shock at this outcome. Keep talking about your non season where u spend countless hours gearing when i think more than 80% of the players is in season playing a new char. U taken offense to the bolded statement? Tell me did i mention anything about lower gr in that statement? U taken offense purely because u think ppl are saying u suck due to your insecurities. Prove to me that u can use a multishot dh with same paragon lvl and clear gr80 with the same timing and dps to a shadow gear. U cant right? So is that a complete BS? EGO enuff said.

Explain to you how u made it to DH solo leaderboard in NS? U forgotten about leaderboard reset? U forgotten that most players doesnt play NS anymore? Alas doing high gr with your shadow gear that put u in the leaderboard only say u cant do it with multishot on the same gr. Pls tell me how much time u invested in your multishot dh that u use shadow gear to push gr for more loots? Beside didnt i say that shadow is easy thats why the recommendation? Also didnt that reconfirm about what i said in the bolded statement? Push better than your multishot in half the dps. Im going to say this again, take your ego away. This is discussion on helping others. No one is competing against anyone, well maybe cept u.

You talk big and have no proof. Show me you use the best geared Shadow run a any GR (yes any GR, even rank 1 also can) and clear them under 133 secs (My fastest record on any GR is under 90 secs btw). Its the proof I want, not some big words from some poster who act like he knows everything. Prove me that and I will admit my mistake and keep my mouth shut.

Again trying to bring in LBs reset to the argument just show how ignorant you are, do you know why the LBs was reset in the first place? Have you heard about of the DH 999999999 dmg mark of death with necro? Or that Krysbin sentence that is bugged to work on all class? So you think Blizz reset the board so I can have a chance to on the list, then I will ask you back, are you inside the list? if not why? Reset already shouldn't it be easier for you to be in it?

The point I made is pretty clear as well, I used both build long enough to know what is good and bad for both of them. Shadow is NOT SUPERIOR in everything . I can provide proof to back anytime unlike you who just talk.

Again just in case you miss my point, Shadow is only good for high GR where hatred regen are plenty, and u can vault endlessly thanks, and ONLY THANKS to unlimited hatred regeneration. When u are out of hatred regeneration because you kill everything in 1-shot, you are stuck and you are dead even on low GRs, understand? If you still want to prove me wrong, Try GR1 and clear it under 3 mins and show me the SS that prove you can and are right.

Trying to talk big and say things like I play the Shadow method WRONG is just funny when you have no proof or SS to back ur words up. No offense but I think my Shadow build is probably better than yours, even if is not my main build I focus on improving on.

Last edited:

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrote a **** ton but figure tat, Fukk it. Im done talking.

Last edited:

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ue clear normal rift the fastest but to do that need a lot of near perfect gear or rather 2-3 million sheet dps.

Shadow will clear GR faster and safer with half the sheet Dps of UE.
Shadow also clear bounty faster than UE but that is dependable due to what type of bounty quest. Generally shadow move faster than UE.
No u won't run out of hatred even if u clear lower gr. u lack hatred means u playing wrongly for shadow.

Each set have its own purpose and limitation. In the end u also surrender to using shadow to boost up your UE for gr loot drop despite u hating the gameplay of shadow.

In case someone refuse to see what i posted earlier on. Yeah cheers UE is the ultimate fighting champion. 'Secretly uses shadow but bitch about shadow players'

nicolnicolnicol

Reaction score
Looks quite heaty here. Thanks for the replies.

Anyone wanna add me up so we can do some runs together? Been doing it myself and it gets boring..

nicolseilwer#6609

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Haiz.. abit frustrated. I desperately need a good pair of ring with CD and socket. I realise with the current ring, I am sacrificing my ring stats for either a socket or re roll the Criteria Dmg/chance. :(

Kadala also didn't help. Drop also didn't drop. Can't even pass T13.

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiz.. abit frustrated. I desperately need a good pair of ring with CD and socket. I realise with the current ring, I am sacrificing my ring stats for either a socket or re roll the Criteria Dmg/chance. :(

Kadala also didn't help. Drop also didn't drop. Can't even pass T13.

What class u doing, t13 is quite ok even if u missing some impt stats
As long as your build set (full build set with those misc impt parts) is there, t13 should be easy

Wyvern8

Reaction score
What class u doing, t13 is quite ok even if u missing some impt stats
As long as your build set (full build set with those misc impt parts) is there, t13 should be easy

I am playing a Necro this season.. using Rathma.. Still feel a bit paper. Perhaps I am still unfamiliar with the play.. But even with the skele Mage, it's still quite taxing without a good pair of CritD rings..

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am playing a Necro this season.. using Rathma.. Still feel a bit paper. Perhaps I am still unfamiliar with the play.. But even with the skele Mage, it's still quite taxing without a good pair of CritD rings..

try hoarder, avarice and goldwrap.

you will never die unless no gold drop.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.