Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:eek:

where did u saw those TNC?

SingTel: Someone in this forum posted that the subscription would have to be paid in full after termination.

M1: I've seen the T&C of mySIM+ 15, 20 and 30, all are 20% of the base subscription. Even M1 CSO also said so, it's much lesser than termination for handset contract ones.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Blur u mean those on singtel Sim onky 1 yrs plan after 1 yrs need. Psi full amount?

Suppose to. Be within 1 yrs Sim onky we Pay what we took up
And after the 1yr Sim onky up we CL. Pop over or renew Liao

If you've no contract mySIM (lesser data and no Upsized data eligibility), yes you can port out of M1 anytime.

Those on the 12 months mySIM, you can always port out, but 20% of the bill for the remaining period is chargeable as part of the penalty.
Example: mySIM+ 20 plan. If terminate prematurely, you'll have to pay $4/mth for the remaining contractual period.

Those on SingTel SIM-Only 12 months would have to pay the whole plan at full price (including the 1-for-1 and 25GB add on VASes) until the contract ends.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mostly I wolll renew it after 1 yrs bet Sim will carry on maybe price diff only

M1 getting bad as days goes by as I try to use. More location gG connections
S singtel will be main line usually

Ya idk why these two days M1 4G very erratic, but M1 3G still ok. Especially today, hotspot from my old Lumia on M1 4G can't load even though signal ok (iPhone 6S+ can use normally), but M1 3G the Lumia can use at decent speed.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya idk why these two days M1 4G very erratic, but M1 3G still ok. Especially today, hotspot from my old Lumia on M1 4G can't load even though signal ok (iPhone 6S+ can use normally), but M1 3G the Lumia can use at decent speed.

yalor m1 on a down hill or no budget to pay for bandwith or licence to operate or put more tower station ahahah

after its sales gone down the lorry
cant spend more so maybe cut down on expeneses

reall sian lor mine is i noticed m1 in industiral park its coverage is geetting more bad to worst as i noticed as i one in a while go industrial park i can feel it diff last time ok now suffered

even in nel i see user on starhub on 4g hahah

real GG with m1 cuting cost
hub cmi
only left singtel

CL dont count as its tap on m1
wait for TPG or Myrep hahah wait and see

Last edited:

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yalor m1 on a down hill or no budget to pay for bandwith or licence to operate or put more tower station ahahah

after its sales gone down the lorry
cant spend more so maybe cut down on expeneses

reall sian lor mine is i noticed m1 in industiral park its coverage is geetting more bad to worst as i noticed as i one in a while go industrial park i can feel it diff last time ok now suffered

even in nel i see user on starhub on 4g hahah

real GG with m1 cuting cost
hub cmi
only left singtel

CL dont count as its tap on m1
wait for TPG or Myrep hahah wait and see

I don't think it's actually downhill, it could be configuration problem for parts of the country.

The issue only seems to be in effect these few days.

Very usual, M1 starts operation of some improved technology, the network will randomly go into haywire state for a few days to a week. Then stabilise again.

Saw it during the nationwide 3G coverage improvements (a few outages), then 4G 300Mbps upgrade (downtime again), and now 4G NB-IoT network (slow down).

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If that the case
Then m1 lack of man power or knowledgable tech lor

Well cznt be taking too long too if not user will minus points n Jump ship hahahhah

I don't think it's actually downhill, it could be configuration problem for parts of the country.

The issue only seems to be in effect these few days.

Very usual, M1 starts operation of some improved technology, the network will randomly go into haywire state for a few days to a week. Then stabilise again.

Saw it during the nationwide 3G coverage improvements (a few outages), then 4G 300Mbps upgrade (downtime again), and now 4G NB-IoT network (slow down).

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try 4g m1 from sengkang and train passed buangkok and still ok on 4g seem like m1 cut on those they deem lesser foot traffic as inside train from sengkang route to town 4g m1 seem ok

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lack manpower a sign of m1 low budget or got sub par manpower or not willing to invest Liao and expand too much too and affect their core service in the end will affect their bottom line as more user find its getting worst

Maybe lack of manpower. Idk haha.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But as usual the plagued zone from serangoon to woodledge and Potong pasir is bad loading loading loading crap on m1 4g and need go force to 3G then seem workable and now I testing it and nots a peak hours too

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But as usual the plagued zone from serangoon to woodledge and Potong pasir is bad loading loading loading crap on m1 4g and need go force to 3G then seem workable and now I testing it and nots a peak hours too

Ya the NEL I typically avoid because of that.
So lazy to change to 3G all the time.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try 4g m1 from sengkang and train passed buangkok and still ok on 4g seem like m1 cut on those they deem lesser foot traffic as inside train from sengkang route to town 4g m1 seem ok

That one way can one way cannot. :s22:

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lack manpower a sign of m1 low budget or got sub par manpower or not willing to invest Liao and expand too much too and affect their core service in the end will affect their bottom line as more user find its getting worst

Don't even think of expanding, they even stop the acquisition of parts of the overseas telco in Middle East.

More like cutting cost because profits are dropping like nobody's business.

What to do when competition is so serious? Everyone suffer.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya lor the signs don't looks good for m1 and with CL tapping and more user say gor more issue

Don't even think of expanding, they even stop the acquisition of parts of the overseas telco in Middle East.

More like cutting cost because profits are dropping like nobody's business.

What to do when competition is so serious? Everyone suffer.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya lor the signs don't looks good for m1 and with CL tapping and more user say gor more issue

More complains on CL side but M1 side not much though. I think the $20-for-20GB is the downfall of CL, not M1. :s8:

Other than 7/8 Aug slowdown, these two days on M1 4G I've little issues. Still pretty fast and stable as always.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Odd I now At orchard pavement 3G m1 lagging damm bad can't load until I force to 4g then ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.