Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

laksafan

Reaction score
ok,

i found some in sg, they say need one day. price around $300++

Call Gosford leather in JB to ask if they can do the roof lining for you and ask hpw long it takes, then you add your toll and time vs what it cost in sg and see if the savings is worth, from what i see sg might be somewhat cheaper (unless u add groceries savings and cheap food/ massage savings and a little staycation)

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any bros here got lobang for body-kits?

Know there WAS one near Taman Sentosa there but think it gone le.

sp0rky

Reaction score
Hi friends. I was quoted 7k by a workshop in SG to repair my mini Cooper s.

1.My car engines starts to vibrate when idle if air con turned off.

2. My car after idle at traffic light, after driving off leaves a trail of white smoke from exhaust.

3. When I drive, if I step on pedal and let go my car jerks.

I was told to change my HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP, WATER PUMP and GASKET.

If I were to do in JB should I buy my parts from Eng soon then go down? Or just do everything there. And which shop should I go?

laksafan

Reaction score
Buy parts and go down might be cheaper if you are certain the diagnosis is accurate

Hi friends. I was quoted 7k by a workshop in SG to repair my mini Cooper s.

1.My car engines starts to vibrate when idle if air con turned off.

2. My car after idle at traffic light, after driving off leaves a trail of white smoke from exhaust.

3. When I drive, if I step on pedal and let go my car jerks.

I was told to change my HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP, WATER PUMP and GASKET.

If I were to do in JB should I buy my parts from Eng soon then go down? Or just do everything there. And which shop should I go?

kaixin18

Reaction score
any good shops to recommend to replace my car battery?

Amaron is cheaper in sg.
Else you can go to LCH or Sheng Auto or any workshop in JB

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Second this.. battery cheaper in sg.. Amaron FTW

Buy parts and go down might be cheaper if you are certain the diagnosis is accurate

my bf is looking for honda vezel front grill and mazda 3 front grill. where to get the cheapest in SG and JB? can anyone provide rough price and contact number if possible? thanks.

honda-vezel-grill-10088757.jpeg

Untitled-32.gif

hosayboh

Reaction score
My FR on BTS workshop at Bukit Indah.Ah Boon did a very good job on my bonnet dent. Through this experience n some interaction I find ah Boon to be a reliable n honest person.
Also requested to re-stick my side n rear lips and touch up spots, cracks, scratches, etc all over the car.
Car now looks as good as new, all for the same price in ringgit.

Thanks to laksafan n all the experts for this recommendation.

Last edited:

razo2004

Reaction score
My FR on BTS workshop at Bukit Indah.Ah Boon did a very good job on my bonnet dent. Through this experience n some interaction I find ah Boon to be a reliable n honest person.
Also requested to re-stick my side n rear lips and touch up spots, cracks, scratches, etc all over the car.
Car now looks as good as new, all for the same price in ringgit.

Thanks to laksafan n all the experts for this recommendation.

Does BTS workshop does repair on car interior plastic scratches?? Had some deep scratches on the door interior plastic panel , wondering how can I fix it...any shop to recommend?? thks!! :)

hosayboh

Reaction score
Answer is I'm not sure but you can WhatsApp him to ask. They modify car though, as per their sign board.

Does BTS workshop does repair on car interior plastic scratches?? Had some deep scratches on the door interior plastic panel , wondering how can I fix it...any shop to recommend?? thks!! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.