Any Gintama fansee?

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time love teh manga dip dip.

Who ish waiting the release of it's action moobie? (Hope will be released in Sinkapore...)

The trailer look good, hope ish not another big disappointment as manga turn real-live moobie tend to sux. :(

Thayvia

Reaction score
fan of the anime series! i watched the mitsuba (sougo's sister) drama special online.. find it so-so though..
may watch the movie but no high hopes..

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just not sure whether will come Sinkapore or not. :( Like many leecent Jipanese manga\anime turn motion pictures not coming to Sinkapore at all. If not will have to wait until the DvD\Bluray release in the west liao, then hope even no Anglish voice over but at least got Anglish subtitles.

Moi actually like the manga more than the anime though, maybe because not much chance to follow the whole anime last time.

Actually find many of the char quite well-casted for this moobie version. Especially the one praying Hijikrata, really got that seh siah. (Hijikrata ish actually moi most favored char in the manga and this casting get a 10\10 from moi) Kondou also look good enough though like too aged, but at least the pattern still there. Katsura look-alike to the comic too hope the moobie still maintain his craziness act with that yandao straight face. (Leemember he always do stoopid\craziest thing in the manga with that yandao straight face, and don't forget that Renho that always follow him around) Shimura also look very convincing and nerdy. Both char bo chars hard to say as really difficult for RL bu to match anime bu look one but at least chio enough so okay.

That why got some confident that this anime\manga turn moobie might be one of those few good one.

Thayvia

Reaction score
It is out in cinemas already! in gv and filmgarde..
agree that the casting seems to be quite well-done based on the short special drama series i watched.. tho i think the actor for takasugi is.. meh.. don't have the seh

as a fan of the anime series, guess i'll still give it a try... hahahah

well, for live adaptations of anime/manga series, i still say rurouni kenshin as the best so far..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.