iPad Pro 12.9 Case and Screen Protector

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
As above
wanting to buy but seem that selection for 12.9" is smaller for case n SP?!?!??!
anyone got any good ones to recommend? looking for those where i can let it stand n watch shows on the bed :D

online/usa etc all welcome
best is not expensive liked 80-90$. like v heavy on wallet
thank u

aptget

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i don't find it heavy, its up to individual i guess.
bought it at Maclink SLS.

it comes with tamperglass SP but after fitting it and using UAG case
the edges are pushing the SP up and causing bubbles :/

ikanyu79

Reaction score
As above
wanting to buy but seem that selection for 12.9" is smaller for case n SP?!?!??!
anyone got any good ones to recommend? looking for those where i can let it stand n watch shows on the bed :D

thank u

get switcheasy casing.. bought directly from taobao only cost me about SGD30. the casing come with the apple pencil holder and if u using apple keyboard... the casing can match super nice

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya ya i got the switch easy too.... damn nice! Compatible with apple’s leather smart cover.

aptget

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any one knows of shops that has screen protectors
that DOES NOT cover the edges entirely ?

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
get switcheasy casing.. bought directly from taobao only cost me about SGD30. the casing come with the apple pencil holder and if u using apple keyboard... the casing can match super nice

Use the taobao apps or they have a website? I want a back case that can match the Apple Smart Cover also.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
As above

thank u

Agreed, just bought my 12.9” iPad Pro today as well and surprised that I can’t find a back case to match with Apple Smart Cover. And worse so many shops carry those ugly, expensive and lousy cover!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.