Damm suay sia...Bought a laptop through Lazada...

KelThazard

Master Member
Reaction score
Product page shows one model.. delivery receive another model. This kind should be covered under lemon law right? How to go about starting the process? Must be through small claims? :(:(:(

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe u can show us what is the laptop model u see and the model u got and how much are they difference in terms of price and performance? lastly u can send a msg to lazada to ask them to check with the suppiler what is this happening.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

NEVER NEVER buy laptop over the net except on manufacturer's website

furyoo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you use PayPal? If you had used PayPal the refund process would be easy peasy. If you didn't, you have to rely on the great efficiency of Lazada's own customer service.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If you pay by cc, you could file a dispute with your cc as well as via lazada.

Before you do so, what are the vast difference (if any) in terms of model and specs?

Product page shows one model.. delivery receive another model. This kind should be covered under lemon law right? How to go about starting the process? Must be through small claims? :(:(:(

wizardundo

Reaction score
If the model is really different from what is advertise then you can just 'return and refund' the product within 7 days. Need to act fast, contact Lazada CSO first.

A7oW2ED.png

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Picture of models/configurations shown, are for illustration purpose and may differ from different country's distributor"

Just saying....

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Contact lazada and they will tell u what to do.

KelThazard

Master Member
Reaction score
"Picture of models/configurations shown, are for illustration purpose and may differ from different country's distributor"

Just saying....

If you pay by cc, you could file a dispute with your cc as well as via lazada.

Before you do so, what are the vast difference (if any) in terms of model and specs?

As I am still waiting for official reply from Lazada and give seller benefit of the doubt till 7 days later, I will refrain from exposing them. But specs wise I can tell you it's a major diff

Specs in Order states:

GTX1070 (mobile)
16gb ram
i7-6820HQ

delivered laptop specs:
GTX965M
8gb ram
i7-6700

Those who know the vast difference will know it's like buying Samsung S7 but getting Samsung S4.. Very different!

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just refund. very fast one. dont throw any packaging. how much you paid? if too cheap shd be suspicious

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
樓主應該向官網買嘛。。。至少有麼問題可以直接向消費者協會投訴。。。

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
click refund and return. dont wait.

pawn_king

Reaction score
NEVER NEVER buy laptop over the net except on manufacturer's website

actually I would rather buy thru lazada than manufacturer.

their returns policy quite ok honestly. No questions asked as long as within stipulated time frame. I doubt any manufacturer will allow a similar policy.

Previously wanted to return ill-fitting clothes. They refunded, asked me to keep, and then gave me vouchers..

KelThazard

Master Member
Reaction score
actually I would rather buy thru lazada than manufacturer.

their returns policy quite ok honestly. No questions asked as long as within stipulated time frame. I doubt any manufacturer will allow a similar policy.

Previously wanted to return ill-fitting clothes. They refunded, asked me to keep, and then gave me vouchers..

jialat lazada refund and returns take REALLY LONG to process.

KelThazard

Master Member
Reaction score
just refund. very fast one. dont throw any packaging. how much you paid? if too cheap shd be suspicious

where got fast? i spam lazada until they no sound no picture already... kns one..

the seller admit he posting mistake and will refund but pending lazada to collect and process... haiz. now my money stuck with them.

kenny_erik

Banned
Reaction score
Curious, any link to the notebook and price. Is it much cheaper?

I bought directly from Aftershock recently and gets deliver to my place. Glad no issue so far.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U mean like a brand shop selling their brand stuff or a general one selling all brands they have?

General how cheap still depends on if u have done your homework or not.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No point.
Online store link may differ.
Post wrong product is more suspicious.
Need to see the Receipt after payment then there is the proof on sell as advertised, the descrption.
If no description definite trying to pull a fast one.
Only when reported then apologies.
Not steady, as there are NO Statistic on this type of transaction.
Others may have more open n transparent.:(:D

I bought directly from Aftershock recently and gets deliver to my place. Glad no issue so far.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.