Malaysia prepaid card

syedafiff

Reaction score
did you scan network and see which telco has reception underwater?
Do you really need to use phone while sightseeing there?:D Langkawi is place to enjoy. Minimize phone, maximize activity. Your body will get tired swimming & jumping into Tasik Dayang Bunting

kitkat2

Reaction score
Do you really need to use phone while sightseeing there?:D Langkawi is place to enjoy. Minimize phone, maximize activity. Your body will get tired swimming & jumping into Tasik Dayang Bunting

yes, agree.

please don't sell xox sim cards to singaporeans heading to langkawi :)

syedafiff

Reaction score
yes, agree.

please don't sell xox sim cards to singaporeans heading to langkawi :)
But xox is suitable for people who often travel to msia. You can store unused data up to 2yrs & activate them again when u reach msia

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got any fb or Carosell account to ask for more info ?

hwbest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any bros here know where to get digibest starter at rm8 alone? or can we use singapore's prepaid cards in malaysia?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any bros here know where to get digibest starter at rm8 alone? or can we use singapore's prepaid cards in malaysia?

From my own experiences, rest stops in Yong Peng (Ming Ann and I think Lucky Garden should still have that price), and ground floor Digi dealer in Giant Nusa Bestari, and of course, Giant themselves. :)

hwbest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok, thanks much!

From my own experiences, rest stops in Yong Peng (Ming Ann and I think Lucky Garden should still have that price), and ground floor Digi dealer in Giant Nusa Bestari, and of course, Giant themselves. :)

joeidle1

Reaction score
Hi guys, is there any sim card that doesn't expire so quickly? Using primarily for short trips to malaysia.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.