Galaxy Note7 Fan Edition: Refurbished Note7 with Safer Batteries

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Technical speaking. Its not a fanboi thingie here. Note 7 was the best phone with the stylus. There was nothing back then that can combine stylus with iris security, etc.

Note8 if I get is due to the usage of a stylus. Why not note 5? If u had used both. U will know Note7 wins hand down.

Price is a turn off for note7 at this moment. Looking at Note8 next already

Turn off by the Note 7 FE price?

LOL..... your balls will shrink by the Note 8 price.....

FYI, it's SGD1550 (MSRP)

roger595

Reaction score
Was actually looking out for this

Been a regular supporter since note 2 but 5 was a disappointment

Prefer the plastic removable cover (especially fake leather back) from previous versions as it has better grip than metal finish

Battery fared even worse

Note 5 died yesterday so been searching urgently for a replacement phone off contract

More or less decided on s7 edge with reasonable price point but started reading how the curve screen is VERY impractical

Any comments from samsung experts here pls ?

Heavy usage; reading emails on the go sometimes under varying weather conditions so phone has to be comfortable to hold and use, good battery life, slightly larger screen, stylus preferred but optional

chooyoshi

Reaction score
Was actually looking out for this

Been a regular supporter since note 2 but 5 was a disappointment

Prefer the plastic removable cover (especially fake leather back) from previous versions as it has better grip than metal finish

Battery fared even worse

Note 5 died yesterday so been searching urgently for a replacement phone off contract

More or less decided on s7 edge with reasonable price point but started reading how the curve screen is VERY impractical

Any comments from samsung experts here pls ?

Heavy usage; reading emails on the go sometimes under varying weather conditions so phone has to be comfortable to hold and use, good battery life, slightly larger screen, stylus preferred but optional
Buy a note 4 second hand to wait for note 8...

roger595

Reaction score
Buy a note 4 second hand to wait for note 8...

That's what I did when my note 4 died (while waiting for note 7)

Intermittent reset and reception issues now so prefer to get a brand new phone rather than risking another hit and miss...

chooyoshi

Reaction score
That's what I did when my note 4 died (while waiting for note 7)

Intermittent reset and reception issues now so prefer to get a brand new phone rather than risking another hit and miss...

Xiaomi redmi note 4 ... or wait 10 days for the note 8? Rumours say US will get it a day after launch.

albertgo

Reaction score
I got the black Samsung Note7 FE to let go.

Interested party can contact me.

Cheers.

albertgo

Reaction score

I spent more than a thousand sing dollars and GST paid for this, use less than a month. Only hand set and cover is used, the rest are all brand new.

For $300 a piece, I dun mind buying another 2 sets of Note 7 FE (really) if can get this price.

Thank you for your input/offer.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice. I still got my back cover with the lens and all the spare parts from previous returns. Lolz

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hopefully can arrive in our shores too. More handsets to be on offer. Can scare people too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.