Surface Pro (5)

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, Q4, according to Ms. But not sure will it be avail here in Q4.

Cashew_Nut

Reaction score
Think it's blessing to wait for LTE version. Can assess how it fared with purchasers before you buy. I think I will do same.

supposedly ship before or on 15th.

but it may depend.

I am hoping to get the LTE version.

I need it for work and when i am on the go.

not sure how long the battery life can take on LTE though.

the LTE version will only release at the end of the year?

flee0308

Reaction score
Unless you all need the iris graphics, I suggest getting Acer switch 5 instead. For the same price as the i5 model, it comes with i7, included keyboard & stylus, and more storage to boot. Oh, and it's fanless too.

Firestone

Reaction score
I fail to see how acer switch 5 can stand up to new surface pro
It weighs ~930g as a tablet and ~1.3kg with the keyboard

That's heavier than nSP which is ~780g and ~1.1kg as a whole with the keyboard

HP Elite x2 1012 G2 (2017) On the other hand is comparable to it with the same weight form factor... comes with TB3 and USB C as well. Customizable with LTE

ExArchz

Reaction score
My order is still processing. Dunno how need to wait how long more to get a tracking number

ExArchz

Reaction score
oic.
I considering the i7 16GB 512. That's the only 16GB ram. haiz. if only i5 have a 16GB ram
Sadly it isn't worth paying $800 more for extra 8gb ram and 256gb ssd. if the price difference is much lower. would definitely go for it

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sadly it isn't worth paying $800 more for extra 8gb ram and 256gb ssd. if the price difference is much lower. would definitely go for it

true, $800 is a lot. Haiz...

ExArchz

Reaction score
Now only hoping that i can get it by next week so i can use for school

drax229

Reaction score
Can post pic?

I can’t post pic, Check my post at reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/Surface/comments/6u23gk/just_received_my_sp2017_theres_still_some/?st=J6FWWYPC&sh=53c5540c

Everyone is rather positive regarding the screen issues, as it seems like previous models was affected as well.

Edit: for those yet to receive theirs, once the order is dispatch to DHL from ShenZhen (factory) it will take 2-3 working day to SG. Do share your Lot no, The week that it’s manufactured and does it have light bleeding.

Last edited:

ExArchz

Reaction score
was told by MS, shipping takes from 5-7 days. When did u order?
I ordered on 25th july. I was told it takes 5 to 7 days from 15 aug. But my status is still processing. So im unsure about it. I ordered the keyboard a week later and already received the keyboard

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can’t post pic, Check my post at reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/Surface/co...17_theres_still_some/?st=J6FWWYPC&sh=53c5540c

Everyone is rather positive regarding the screen issues, as it seems like previous models was affected as well.

Edit: for those yet to receive theirs, once the order is dispatch to DHL from ShenZhen (factory) it will take 2-3 working day to SG. Do share your Lot no, The week that it’s manufactured and does it have light bleeding.

I hardly notice any issue on my current SP4.

I ordered on 25th july. I was told it takes 5 to 7 days from 15 aug. But my status is still processing. So im unsure about it. I ordered the keyboard a week later and already received the keyboard
hope u get it soon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.