Malaysia prepaid card

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
Im a OneXOX user, bought 10+10 gb FAT50 and 333 min calls for RM90. Validity 28 mths. Coverage ok in cities, highway not so stable.

Want to ask if withdraw 0.5 gb from Data bank, how long will it be valid for?

youhsueh

Reaction score
anywhere convenient to get tron cards?

Can get it online. Courier to SG via Courex in about a week. I got it during promo period few years back, no courier charge.

Alternatively head down to their dealer stated on their page.. Their card not readily available everywhere.

Heads up first, AFAIK Tron still don't support 4G connectivity and no roaming network.

hwbest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok, thanks bro!

Can get it online. Courier to SG via Courex in about a week. I got it during promo period few years back, no courier charge.

Alternatively head down to their dealer stated on their page.. Their card not readily available everywhere.

Heads up first, AFAIK Tron still don't support 4G connectivity and no roaming network.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How often must I top up hot link to keep the number alive? 75days?
Grace period for Hotlink is normally 50 days, but check their website or contact their CSO to confirm for your plan type.

Hi guys, is there any sim card that doesn't expire so quickly? Using primarily for short trips to malaysia.
OneXOX is one, with 28-month validity if you meet their T&C. Check earlier posts for more info. Digi Best is another, for short trips you can activate the promo data package from the MyDigi app. Again, discussed in earlier posts as well, or check their website. Yup, Hotlink is another choice.

Tron cards (over 365days no topup) just expired, can revive?
I can't recall their grace period, but you can check that from their website.
Otherwise check with their CSO for your particular number.

anywhere convenient to get tron cards?
Via post/courier, as offered on their website. Some of us have checked with some dealers listed on their website without any success.

Im a OneXOX user, bought 10+10 gb FAT50 and 333 min calls for RM90. Validity 28 mths. Coverage ok in cities, highway not so stable.

Want to ask if withdraw 0.5 gb from Data bank, how long will it be valid for?
500MB should be valid for 1 month, but do check their website or CSO or dealers for confirmation.

hwbest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks bro!

Grace period for Hotlink is normally 50 days, but check their website or contact their CSO to confirm for your plan type.

OneXOX is one, with 28-month validity if you meet their T&C. Check earlier posts for more info. Digi Best is another, for short trips you can activate the promo data package from the MyDigi app. Again, discussed in earlier posts as well, or check their website. Yup, Hotlink is another choice.

I can't recall their grace period, but you can check that from their website.
Otherwise check with their CSO for your particular number.

Via post/courier, as offered on their website. Some of us have checked with some dealers listed on their website without any success.

500MB should be valid for 1 month, but do check their website or CSO or dealers for confirmation.

hwbest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see that tron sells and delivers the rm50 reload + new sim card to singapore, but must we use all rm50 reload 1 shot or can use the rm50 reload to top up 5 times rm10? also, will they deliver reload cards to singapore without new sim?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see that tron sells and delivers the rm50 reload + new sim card to singapore, but must we use all rm50 reload 1 shot or can use the rm50 reload to top up 5 times rm10? also, will they deliver reload cards to singapore without new sim?

You can check with the CSO (link should be on their website) to confirm these points.

My guess is that they'll do the RM50 reload (one shot) before sending you the SIM pack.

Tron reload vouchers can be bought from places like 7-Eleven, so you shouldn't be very much inconvenienced if they won't send you the reload vouchers alone.

Last edited:

pdsubbu

Reaction score
Digi Best and oneXOX - is better that others

Digi Best and oneXOX - is better that others with respect to validity

hwbest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks loads!

You can check with the CSO (link should be on their website) to confirm these points.

My guess is that they'll do the RM50 reload (one shot) before sending you the SIM pack.

Tron reload vouchers can be bought from places like 7-Eleven, so you shouldn't be very much inconvenienced if they won't send you the reload vouchers alone.

youhsueh

Reaction score

Yes. This is correct. It is reloaded directly into the SIM card. Can also top-up online via their website (accept SG cards).

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok! then it is easy to reload! i see that their starter pack is actually only rm9.any idea if any dealers near CIQ carries it?

None, as far as we know. Not even those further from CIQ, and I even tried one in Melaka that's listed in their website and it's never open whenever I went there.

Another in Melaka with a Tron sticker on his door told me hardly anyone asked for it, so he stopped selling after he's cleared his first batch of 10 packs.

Pinkvaio

Reaction score
Hello, I'm going KL next week and hopefully my coach stops by Yong Peng. Can anyone advice whether they sell digi SIM card there? And what's the price? RRP 8RM or cut throat price?

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm going KL next week and hopefully my coach stops by Yong Peng. Can anyone advice whether they sell digi SIM card there? And what's the price? RRP 8RM or cut throat price?

Please read a few pages back, everything is there.

Don't think additional RM30 will consider as cut throat price ba, the'extra charge' money will still credited into your 'new' SIM.

Check with your coach company to see if they stop at one of the rest stops in Yong Peng like Lucky Garden or the one further in (Ming Ann?). Both have Digi counters inside (together with the foodstalls) which sell Digi prepaid SIM packs, and also top-up cards.

Don't forget to have your passport with you, which they'll use for registration purpose.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.