Try Us If You Are Buying Huge Furniture, Bulky Items From China.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Even things that only can be found in China local stores we can get it for you. Pm me to discuss. Thank you.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Cheapest Air Parcel From Guangzhou China to Singapore (Door to Door). Buy for me and Ship for me

I be doing a trial promotion for small Air Parcel (1-10kg) from Guangzhou China to Singapore your doorstep. I can help you buy from taobao as well just for 5% of item cost only. Hopefully you guys here can support me. Thank you.

Our Advantages:
Delivery will be 3-4 working days (Unless custom or plane delay).
Deliver from Mon to Sun (7 days a week from 9am to 10pm).
Up to 2 free delivery attempt if you are not at home.
Able to accept both SGD or RMB.
Fully Traceable from China to Singapore with GPS Vehicle Tracking.

Normal Goods
First KG - 30rmb / 6.50sgd
Additional KG - 14rmb / 3sgd

Sensitive Goods
First KG - 35rmb / 7.50sgd
Additional KG - 18rmb / 4sgd

Price above is for goods not exceeding 10kg and any side of the parcel must not exceed 150cm. If exceed 150cm the extra charge will be needed. Commercial goods individual declaration of GST possible. PM me for more details.

If the volumetric weight is 2 times heavier than the actual weight then use:
(Length X Width X High plus Actual Weight) divide by 2.

Disclaimer:
If item is lost the compensation will be 3 times the shipping cost or max 100 usd whichever is lesser.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Free agent fee until further notice :)

I can help you buy your taobao items free of agent fees.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Are you able to ship cargo that requires MSDS ?

Do you have the proper cert for export out of China and into Singapore? If so I ask my friend about it. Let me know what items are there and will it be a complete 20 or 40 foot container? Pm me. Thank you.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
We are also able to ship things from China to most countries at good prices. If you have any needs for it pm me to discuss. Thank you.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Those who pm me do remember to clear your inbox so that I can reply you. Thank you.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Updated service we can send from China to other countries via ship too.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
China holiday for us will start from 30th Sep to 4th Oct. Operation will resume on the 5th Oct. Thank you.

pkchong

Reaction score
China holiday for us will start from 30th Sep to 4th Oct. Operation will resume on the 5th Oct. Thank you.
I am travelling shenzhen this week to buy items about 20to 25kg but need to ship back to singapore, pls advise

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You doesnt have pm enabled.

Below is the address:

广州,白云区,石井街道,珠岗路,珠岗第一工业区A6栋,邮编510430。
Receiver name: 李超
Phone: 13826071330

Pm me to get your own private marking which you need to put on each parcel so we know its from you. Thank you.

Macrossvin

Reaction score
Hi happen to see your post and like to find out more. Possible to pm me your mobile so that I can contact you via WhatsApp?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.