iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

grove88

Reaction score
noob Q.

how to get legend spheres ah ? or legend materia ?

Must fully dive the character's record sphere to unlock its legend spheres. Then dive through their legend spheres to unlock legend materias.

Alternatively, some relics provide Legend Materias upon equipping or mastering it. In such cases, you don't need to unlock their legend spheres to do so (but only can use that particular Legend Materia).

Need 5* motes to Legend Dive ..

Janon

Reaction score
Try 2 decent dps and radiant shield, 1 support and rest healer (with multiple last stand). If you can don't cast SG/SSII, let the healers heal through, reflect the damage back. But not like easy to get such a group.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I see those solo apex Nemesis...
Yolo no Wall no healer no Radiant Shield...
Keep spamming last stand and OSB v satki :s13:

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
I think I'll forgo Nemesis Apex for now.

Have been farming a lot of 4* vitality motes daily with D180 Nemesis as Raid Leader. Not bad, a very high probability of getting those motes.

Thanks to the high drop rate, my Ramza is slowly but surely getting filled up.

grove88

Reaction score
I think I'll forgo Nemesis Apex for now.

Have been farming a lot of 4* vitality motes daily with D180 Nemesis as Raid Leader. Not bad, a very high probability of getting those motes.

Thanks to the high drop rate, my Ramza is slowly but surely getting filled up.

Ya lo the D255 Nemesis I run 7-8 times everytime drops some sort of mote sia. But each battle take too long leche to farm.

My public luck for Nemesis quite shitty tio: i) cloud and zack back row, still never mind, but zack goes Lucky Star turn 1 :s22:; ii) first turn Eiko USB :s22:; etc. Cleared it only with a proper MO team.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Farm D180 faster, & less painless. With proper mitigation, most of his attacks will hit for 0HP.

Am running it with Vann & Keeper team. Vann's esp good with DPS with Thief's Revenge & Dervish. Plus he is pretty fast & can execute 2 attacks faster than most.

Janon

Reaction score
Just had time to clear Garuda and Kuja.

Garuda was so so, but 1 died because I brought 1 healer only (only rebirth I brought 1 healer only).

Kuja was kinda crazy with the dmg he dishing out. Luckily Squall BSB2 CMD2 activated twice consecutively. Had to exit and change team again to try.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
https://ibb.co/jmBQbk

Was also caught offguard by Kuja's trance halfway into the fight.

Luckily I stored a couple of bars of power & quickly finished him off with my wind team of Zack & Cid in the subsequent turn after he took out my healers with Lightning + Flare Star 2-hit combo.

Would rate this fight as middle difficulty. I still find FF13's warmech as the hardest among the lot. Easiest? Seifer...:p

Last edited:

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come noctis got a legend sphere equiped when i just level him up to 99.

is default 1 ?

grove88

Reaction score
It happened to me twice on M1. I switched back to 3G and it works.

But now am able to play normally on 4G again.

You also have this problem? I thought I am the only one ...

Called them for technical explanation but I think they forget about me liao :s13:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the connection problem maybe ish device related.

Cause last night happen to moi at home, but the funny thing ish use both 4G and wifi on moi mobile phone and cannot connect, show some google account error. But when moi use moi notebook Nox emulator (which also link to same google account as moi mobile phone) to run FFBK which connect via home wifi too, ish can access without problem one.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
There have been a lot of instances where Android users are having problems logging in. Hopefully all settled liao.

Have been farming Vit motes from Nemesis until a bit sian already. Really waiting for a new event to come...soon...pls...:p

lukestar

Reaction score
Actually the connection problem maybe ish device related.

Cause last night happen to moi at home, but the funny thing ish use both 4G and wifi on moi mobile phone and cannot connect, show some google account error. But when moi use moi notebook Nox emulator (which also link to same google account as moi mobile phone) to run FFBK which connect via home wifi too, ish can access without problem one.

This one well known, it usually resolves itself in 24 hours

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.