Dont buy dogs from PETSHOPS, FARMS!! ADOPT INSTEAD!

superawesome

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a minature schnauzer who is currently 13 years old. I adopted him 8 years ago from the SPCA. But recently he was abandoned by my family. I was however, able to locate him but I am now unable to bring him home (and risk my family throwing him out again).

He is a very well-mannered boy and is sterilized and micro-chipped. However, he has a slight skin condition (he has dry skin) that may be an issue for people with skin conditions.

He is currently being fostered but this may only be a short term solution. Appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you.

SgUser2277

Reaction score
Overseas adoption scam

I want to adopt puppies

beware of scams from abroad:
They will say puppies for adoption FOR FREE all you have to pay for is the air plane ticket to fly puppy over. After you transfer money for the air ticket, seller will go MIA.

BEWARE!

SgUser2277

Reaction score
My beloved 11 years plus Female Miniature Schnauzer B/S, Silver just passed away on 17 Nov 2016.

She crossed the rainbow bridge in the middle of the night due to heart attack, I believe as there was no signs in the afternoon.

Our family missed her. She join our family when she was 3 months old.

Our life will still need to move on.

We will still look forward to add another new member to our Retired family but of the same bred MS, female B/S with the same name as our previous member of the family.

We want to treat it as nothing have happen.

Let see fate can bring us together with a new member to our family.

Whether is a purchase with a reasonable affordable price tag or adoption with a small fee.

Please share with me if there is any information on the above.

Looking for a new family member as a companion to a retired family and not looking for a show dog for prestigious fame.

Thanks and regards

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I can only imagine how painful it is for all of you, hope that you will find another sweet companion that will be blessed to enter a loving family as yours.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got place to adopt corgi (below one year of age)?

Helping friend ask.

little15

Reaction score
When was the last time you had some quality time with your dog?

Search for CesarSingapore in FB, there's touching video.

_YM84_

Reaction score
My beloved 11 years plus Female Miniature Schnauzer B/S, Silver just passed away on 17 Nov 2016.

She crossed the rainbow bridge in the middle of the night due to heart attack, I believe as there was no signs in the afternoon.

Our family missed her. She join our family when she was 3 months old.

Our life will still need to move on.

We will still look forward to add another new member to our Retired family but of the same bred MS, female B/S with the same name as our previous member of the family.

We want to treat it as nothing have happen.

Let see fate can bring us together with a new member to our family.

Whether is a purchase with a reasonable affordable price tag or adoption with a small fee.

Please share with me if there is any information on the above.

Looking for a new family member as a companion to a retired family and not looking for a show dog for prestigious fame.

Thanks and regards

I know this is late but my deepest condolences to you and your family. I hope by now you've found a new member of the family that will take Silver's place

ronaldliu

Reaction score
There are plenty of dogs/cats that need a loving home to adopt here, there is simply no need to look oversea.

Anyway to pay for adoption where the fee goes into supporting responsible rescue centre or homes is definitely much better to pay for breeders that breed to sell.

ronaldliu

Reaction score
Cats do have better memory than dogs their emotions are closer to human according to studies. It really doesn't matter if it is a cat, dog or bird, they can bring you joy. Just be responsible to your pets and give them love and they will show the same.

Akakaka

Reaction score
Totally agreed! Bought my first pet, but never again :) Adopt, don't shop!

Last edited:

easyippt

Reaction score
pruss satu. imo if you're getting a pet because you love animals, supporting the pet trade isn't the best course of action.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.