Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
3BnC5D0.jpg

But keep on fail to detect one :s22:

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone used it yet ? No need apply can just use it like Singapore auto gate ?

Ryuichi

Master Member
Reaction score
Er, what if i exit Thailand from other airports or land crossing? Would they need to verify any entry stamp?

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now even if you exit from Suvarnabhumi airport also still not working yet. Only entry don't think so far slowly follow up on the news.

thinking of this too. what if i enter from S airport and exit from D airport?

fightin

Reaction score
just tried few days ago.. this lane only give you 30 days.. if you already have a visa (b, o) then you cant use this lane

sue88

Reaction score
Just to share my experience on autogate at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

When you arrive at airport, the manual clearance lane is on the left and autogate is on the right. Only the first 2 gates are reserved for Singaporeans. Scan you passport as per normal and you need to scan you boarding pass at the scanner located in the middle of the autogate (pls look at photo on 1st page). There are 2 Customs officers to help travelers so not to worry too much.

Once you clear the 1st gate, proceed to 2nd section to take a photo and scan your fingerprint, not using thumb but index finger.

Once you clear the 2nd gate, you will see a small desk next to autogate. A Custom officer will stamp your passport and tear the first portion of your card.

This is semi-auto clearance and not fully automated clearance. It clears pretty fast so I'm not complaining =:p

No change in departure, still need to go thru the pain.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.