2017 LG OLED

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The c7 can get for about 3k also. Is the Panasonic or LG c7 better?

panasonic and all others all using LG OLED panel.. LG got support all 4 HDR type.. LG all 4x HDMI port are full bandwidth ports. LG webOS is more user friendly. Panasonic are supposedly slightly better motion and picture quality. but trust me the LG C7 after properly set the color and picture quality is jaw dropping...Plus u have to see what free gift both are offering.. If let me choose again for the same price i still get LG.. unless panasonic is at least $400 cheaper;)

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
panasonic and all others all using LG OLED panel.. LG got support all 4 HDR type.. LG all 4x HDMI port are full bandwidth ports. LG webOS is more user friendly. Panasonic are supposedly slightly better motion and picture quality. but trust me the LG C7 after properly set the color and picture quality is jaw dropping...Plus u have to see what free gift both are offering.. If let me choose again for the same price i still get LG.. unless panasonic is at least $400 cheaper;)

I guess both Panasonic and LG are almost the same in quality for most users. For me I think I have to choose based on the Smart TV interface and history of brand reliability. That said, my friend convinced me no matter what, die die must buy extended warranty for TVs.

I may also have to decide on which brand based on usage as PC monitor.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the LG C7 55inch, can tell me if it has a headphone output jack?

why bother with headphone out... it has bluetooth out.. get a bluetooth earphone or headphone ... better still wireless

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
why bother with headphone out... it has bluetooth out.. get a bluetooth earphone or headphone ... better still wireless

I want to use the headphone out as another audio out for speakers heheh. As for bluetooth out im not sure if there will be a delay or lag audio not synced to visual.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to use the headphone out as another audio out for speakers heheh. As for bluetooth out im not sure if there will be a delay or lag audio not synced to visual.
I using optical out to amp then speakers.. Using headphone out might not have enough power to drive speakers. U need line out. There is headphone out

Last edited:

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
I using optical out to amp then speakers.. Using headphone out might not have enough power to drive speakers. U need line out. There is headphone out

I gonna use the optical out for my denon m40 and the headphone out for my creative t3 speakers heheh so maybe can choose what i want whenever.

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway i think headphone out should be able to work for powered speakers cos even smartphone and mp3 players can connect to big powered speakers. It only provides signal niah. Power comes from speaker side if i'm not wrong.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.