Need adoptor.

aHGer83

Master Member
Reaction score
QSRrCmCl.jpg

Hi cat lovers and cat owners wannabes.
I have received a call for help to rescue this kitten. He looks about more than a week old, eyes are opened slightly, looks like a white kitten but is dirty. He was found behind an alley around Tekka area.
The kitten is with foster and I will be sterilising him once he is ready for adoption. Keen adoptor(s) do contact me via pm. CWS adoption rules and adoption fee applies. I am not related to CWS.
Please assist to pass this msg around to help this boy find a home. Thank you very much.

Sent from NTUC Xtra using GAGT

Last edited:

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mods please remove this post. Kitten has passed on.

So sad! I was really rooting for it but I didn't think it had much of a chance. I found one just about that age and size and it also didn't make it. It put up a fight but I guess it didn't have enough of the antibodies from its mother's milk.

aHGer83

Master Member
Reaction score
So sad! I was really rooting for it but I didn't think it had much of a chance. I found one just about that age and size and it also didn't make it. It put up a fight but I guess it didn't have enough of the antibodies from its mother's milk.

thank you for rooting for him.
he passed on peacefully in the wee hours in the arms of he's care givers.
he was well loved during he's almost 24 hours stay at the care giver's home.
he had a temporary place to call home, albeit short.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.