[OFFICIAL] Train Delay Alerts

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think the train will breakdown twice a day... so my guess is later is going to be fine. :s13:

Last edited:

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
twitter... JE one platform available only for NSL due to track fault
jialet.. that plaform is gg to flood..and its for the whole evening

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think the train will breakdown twice a day... so my guess is later is going to be fine. :s13:

Sorry, I spoke too soon.

[NSL]: Due to a track point fault near #JurongEast, only one stn platform is operational for NSL train svc to #JurongEast this evening.

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I spoke too soon.

[NSL]: Due to a track point fault near #JurongEast, only one stn platform is operational for NSL train svc to #JurongEast this evening.

got feeling later will become delay and hv to add extra time for travelling... and if that only track also up lorry, NSL will be closed

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got feeling later will become delay and hv to add extra time for travelling... and if that only track also up lorry, NSL will be closed
Means towards JE affected but coming from JE to Marina Bay is ok?

tuxguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just wait for it...overloading it and see if it breaks

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means towards JE affected but coming from JE to Marina Bay is ok?

since the train can only call one platform, its gg to cause a delay from Marina to JE and JE back down

congestion... u are gg to heard announce like train ahead is still at the next station or due to congestion ahead..

and most probably the train at JE will have a short stopover time and doors are gg to slam at ppl's face
:s13:

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai liao.... expect longer travelling time between Yew Tee and JE...LOL....

tuxguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
inform you in advance to let you make alternative plan to get home :s22:

really special public transport system, ask you not to take them and plan other alternative in advance :s13:

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
rSo6oYn.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/todayonline/posts/10155103660567572

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
inform you in advance to let you make alternative plan to get home :s22:

really special public transport system, ask you not to take them and plan other alternative in advance :s13:

but then everybody will be like... no choice or other route a lot longer, so a bit delay still take... then the flood comes... the delay will increase....

i have to bus toJE and train from JE to CCK... take bus 188 from work place to cck takes hell lots of time... go circle line switch DTL also jialet... so small delays still ok... juz scare reach JE.. the delay is x3 or more :s13:

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest update from SMRT.

[NSL] UPDATE: Pls expect slightly longer train travel time between #YewTee and #JurongEast on the NSL this evening.

tuxguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AGAIN??

This morning already like that liao :s22:

looking at things, they are not getting better

everytime got disruption is during peak hour...then when you reach office or home, then say disruption resolved LOL

like that the public transport is meant for off peak hours only :eek:

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking at things, they are not getting better

everytime got disruption is during peak hour...then when you reach office or home, then say disruption resolved LOL

like that the public transport is meant for off peak hours only :eek:

most probably the morning fault not resolve. they say cleared coz off peak and train slowed down until not noticeable.... till now haven resolve bo bian have to announce fault again due to peak again

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.