Malaysia prepaid card

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro u got fb group up or carosell ? So we can ask u more ?

Onexox is cheap, but the WOW factor you can topup once & use for 28 months. You can store data for 28mths (also) & activate small amounts of data during trip to Msia. Very useful if you go back to SG for few months & come back, finding that you still can call & use data from your previous balance data.
Onexox is the only sim in Msia that has validity of 28mths & can store data for similar period. You'll see other telco having maximum validity of 1mth only (credit barred & data burns past validity period).

Onexox have starter pack choices of:
1. 5GB+ free 5GB (rm30)
2. 10GB+ free 10GB (rm50)
3. 333 Minute calls (rm30)

*free data which is instantly activated for 1mth use. The other data will be stored & can be activated at any time. The data stored are valid for 2yrs 4mth. If you top up again, validity extends for another 2yrs 4mth.

Other than starter pack is the usual season pass.
4. Minute call (Rm90)
5. Data: 20GB (Rm100)
6. Combo: 10GB+333min call (Rm80)

Simcard with rm5 inside costs Rm10.
Hence total for each
1. Rm30+rm10 = ~10SGD
2. Rm50+Rm10 = ~19SGD
3. Rm30+Rm10 = ~10SGD
4. Rm90+Rm10 = ~31SGD
5. Rm100+Rm10 = ~34SGD
6. Rm80+Rm10 = ~28SGD

However i'm very sorry to say that postage to SG charges Rm32.50~10SGD.
But i assure you that i'll guide you to use the simcard efficiently & with integrity.

The data from season pass is stored & also valid for 2yrs 4mth. You can activate it anytime during visit to Malaysia.
**it uses same coverage as Celcom. If Celcom is ok, Xox also ok.

Pm/fb me at Syed M Afiff. email me at*syedafiff@gmail.com, ig me at Syed M Afiff.

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Onexox really the only one that the bundled data and call time can last so long (28 months)?

I'm looking for a prepaid plan that is something like that but all i've seen are only 1 mth. Any good recommendations? :)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Onexox really the only one that the bundled data and call time can last so long (28 months)?

I'm looking for a prepaid plan that is something like that but all i've seen are only 1 mth. Any good recommendations? :)

OneXOX just lets you store the bundled data and call time to a "wallet" known as Season Pass, which will be valid for as long as your account.

When you want to use the data from your SP, you still need to do a subscription which will also be for a limited time only, like the popular 500MB for a month... M500MB IIRC.

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OneXOX just lets you store the bundled data and call time to a "wallet" known as Season Pass, which will be valid for as long as your account.

When you want to use the data from your SP, you still need to do a subscription which will also be for a limited time only, like the popular 500MB for a month... M500MB IIRC.

Thanks!

How much is the limited time subscription (I always do day trips).

syedafiff

Reaction score
Carousell me at carousell.com/syedafiffonexox or https://carousell.com/p/123508814/
I've put all of the price n description for onexox. Look up for it & ask me also for anything!

P/s: Yes Onexox is the only telco that can store bundled data & calls up to 28 months. It does not provide unlimited data as other telco, but it is good in terms of using data (according your data usage trend) & having more to use again without reloading credit again (just for the sake of activating the sim).

Last edited:

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya it's good way then posting here
Oh ya if order from u it's we meet up in sg or

Carousell me at carousell.com/syedafiffonexox or https://carousell.com/p/123508814/
I've put all of the price n description for onexox. Look up for it & ask me also for anything!

P/s: Yes Onexox is the only telco that can store bundled data & calls up to 28 months. It does not provide unlimited data as other telco, but it is good in terms of using data (according your data usage trend) & having more to use again without reloading credit again (just for the sake of activating the sim).

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bro is it possible that if we have enough people buying, you come to Singapore and meet us at a pre-designated location?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are 1 or 2 OneXOX dealers already residing in SG. You can find them in the Travel Bazaar here in HWZ.

syedafiff

Reaction score
Bro is it possible that if we have enough people buying, you come to Singapore and meet us at a pre-designated location?
I live in Putrajaya so its quite hard to meet in SG. I've also made plans to meet up at woodlands centre (a friend said this is the closest to border & less toll). But it is not possible right now until i've elected a dealer in JB.

The easiest way will be to post the simcard directly to your home at SG. No hassle, no need to go outside. Postage fee will be FOC from me. I will send the sim along with booklet instruction on how to use the help menu & what u need to do when coming to MY.

*It will be much easier with any dealer already present in SG. But i saw that some of them are not active.
I assume you guys will use new number for use in MY right?
The requirement for registration are:
Name, Passport Num, & Home Address.
Name & passport are requested to avoid dealer doing fake registration.

syedafiff

Reaction score
Onexox is cheap, but the WOW factor you can topup once & use for 28 months. You can store data for 28mths (also) & activate small amounts of data during trip to Msia. Very useful if you go back to SG for few months & come back, finding that you still can call & use data from your previous balance data.
Onexox is the only sim in Msia that has validity of 28mths & can store data for similar period. You'll see other telco having maximum validity of 1mth only (credit barred & data burns past validity period).

Onexox have starter pack choices of:
1. 5GB+ free 5GB (rm30)
2. 10GB+ free 10GB (rm50)
3. 333 Minute calls (rm30)

*free data which is instantly activated for 1mth use. The other data will be stored & can be activated at any time. The data stored are valid for 2yrs 4mth. If you top up again, validity extends for another 2yrs 4mth.

Other than starter pack is the usual season pass.
4. Minute call (Rm90)
5. Data: 20GB (Rm100)
6. Combo: 10GB+333min call (Rm80)

Simcard with rm5 inside costs Rm10.
Hence total for each
1. Rm30+rm10 = ~10SGD
2. Rm50+Rm10 = ~19SGD
3. Rm30+Rm10 = ~10SGD
4. Rm90+Rm10 = ~31SGD
5. Rm100+Rm10 = ~34SGD
6. Rm80+Rm10 = ~28SGD

However i'm very sorry to say that postage to SG charges Rm32.50~10SGD.
But i assure you that i'll guide you to use the simcard efficiently & with integrity.

The data from season pass is stored & also valid for 2yrs 4mth. You can activate it anytime during visit to Malaysia.
**it uses same coverage as Celcom. If Celcom is ok, Xox also ok.

Pm/fb me at Syed M Afiff. email me at*syedafiff@gmail.com, ig me at Syed M Afiff.
[Post-post]

Postage fee will be FOC. Consider this to be my investment for giving best service to you guys.
Btw I really should post this into the bazaar tab later on.

kitkat2

Reaction score
digi best is a pretty cool deal now. for just rm1 per day, you get 2gb. just changed plan from live and it seems the free video allowance remained.

FB5Nu2T.jpg

Last edited:

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't bother updating myself on the latest plans. Still using my Power u mobile bought a year ago. Just top up 5rm at 7-11 when I go in every week since it expires in 5 days. 4G reception not fantastic though..

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
digi best is a pretty cool deal now. for just rm1 per day, you get 2gb. just changed plan from live and it seems the free video allowance remained.

FB5Nu2T.jpg

how does this work?

I go online buy these package? But must buy their prepaid SIM card first isnt it? Assuming i bought the SIM card, put it into my phone, i buy the 17 hours expired package, i use it for either today or tomorrow. Next week if i go again to JB, i just buy again another 17 hours package online and use the same SIM card? There is no expiry of the SIM card? :s11::s11::s11:

kitkat2

Reaction score
how does this work?

I go online buy these package? But must buy their prepaid SIM card first isnt it? Assuming i bought the SIM card, put it into my phone, i buy the 17 hours expired package, i use it for either today or tomorrow. Next week if i go again to JB, i just buy again another 17 hours package online and use the same SIM card? There is no expiry of the SIM card? :s11::s11::s11:

this is the new digi best 2017 plan. read it up at the telco's website to understand about the product.

the free 1gb data is offered on daily basis once you spent rm1 on idd calls to the labourers's countries. 17 hours remaining because midnight was 17 hours away.

if you topup at least once a month, you don't have to worry about expiry. so it is wise to topup small amount each time, not a huge amount in one go. details on expiry is, again explained on telco's website.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how does this work?

Read the part on Digi Prepaid Best, the T&Cs and FAQs, and you'll understand better how to go about it.

Yes, you can use the same SIM card on your subsequent visits, grace period I believe is still 75 days for Digi Best.

If you've anymore questions after going through the notes, we can then help to answer them.

boonkang

Reaction score

FB5Nu2T.jpg

The weekly (every 7 days) FREE 2.5GB video/music allowance is a permanent feature of Digi Live prepaid SIM card.

If I understand correctly...

The weekly FREE 2.5GB video/music allowance -- was provisioned to your Digi prepaid BEFORE you converted your Digi prepaid from Digi Live prepaid to Digi prepaid Best 2017.

Now that you've converted your Digi Live prepaid to Digi prepaid Best 2017, there may be no more FREE weekly 2.5GB video/music allowance provisioned to your Digi prepaid from next week onwards.

(So keep us updated on this next week, OK? Thanks.)

The daily FREE 1GB (12am to 8am) -- for this latest version Digi prepaid Best 2017 is fairly generous -- PROVIDED you can make use of it.

For those (Singaporeans) making occasional day trips into Malaysia (i.e. go in morning, come back afternoon or at night) -- will be DIFFICULT to be able to make use of this daily FREE 1GB; because timing wise -- it's only valid between 12am to 8am !!

Of course this daily FREE 1GB (12am to 8am) will be more useful to those who spend a few days in Malaysia -- PROVIDED you don't sleep between 12am to 8am to make use of this daily FREE 1GB :)

IMHO, the (other) FREE 1GB Internet -- valid for rest of the day -- given upon at least RM1 spent on IDD calls, is the more useful part.

If I'm not wrong, there is also no change in the inactive/passive/grace period.

For this latest version Digi prepaid Best 2017, the inactive/passive/grace period is still 75days, which is LESS/shorter than the 90days inactive/passive/grace period for Digi Live prepaid.

To summarise, all different (new or old) versions of prepaid has pros & cons.

You have to look at all the details -- to know what works best for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Last edited:

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is the new digi best 2017 plan. read it up at the telco's website to understand about the product.

the free 1gb data is offered on daily basis once you spent rm1 on idd calls to the labourers's countries. 17 hours remaining because midnight was 17 hours away.

if you topup at least once a month, you don't have to worry about expiry. so it is wise to topup small amount each time, not a huge amount in one go. details on expiry is, again explained on telco's website.

Read the part on Digi Prepaid Best, the T&Cs and FAQs, and you'll understand better how to go about it.

Yes, you can use the same SIM card on your subsequent visits, grace period I believe is still 75 days for Digi Best.

If you've anymore questions after going through the notes, we can then help to answer them.

ok, thank you, will check it out first ;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.