Jelly KickStarter

erniechua

Reaction score
coming end aug already....supposed to be Aug...seems like going to drag to sep.
I ordered with extra battery & they emailed me to say that the batteries cannot be shipped as they are restricted. They told me to change my pledge to other accessories but I told them I dun need, just want the refund for the batteries. Dunno if this will affect my delivery date ... =(

silcosilva

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like there's other readily available options, ranging from 256MB Ram to 2GB Ram and 3G/4G variants...

I saw some YouTubers reviewing these other brands/models, which all looked alike...

I used to own the tiny i-mobile 310 and 309, its hardware buttons so typing was a breeze, click here and there, but the screen causes me to squint too much...
a smartphone you will intend to use for more than just a basic phone so eyesight care is gonna be directly affected...

dreamer0077

Reaction score
I ordered with extra battery & they emailed me to say that the batteries cannot be shipped as they are restricted. They told me to change my pledge to other accessories but I told them I dun need, just want the refund for the batteries. Dunno if this will affect my delivery date ... =(
Oh mine. I didn't change any though.

dreamer0077

Reaction score
seems like there's other readily available options, ranging from 256MB Ram to 2GB Ram and 3G/4G variants...

I saw some YouTubers reviewing these other brands/models, which all looked alike...

I used to own the tiny i-mobile 310 and 309, its hardware buttons so typing was a breeze, click here and there, but the screen causes me to squint too much...
a smartphone you will intend to use for more than just a basic phone so eyesight care is gonna be directly affected...

Most likely this not going to be perm phone. Is a spare phone dun mp3 during jogging or overseas use.

ilovejohormeimei

Reaction score
Initial. But now after 2 times charging ok already. Standby no issues for 1 day plus. It seems that it takes time to optimize.

I only use at phone and wifi. So far so good.

have you try to use it as a mobile hotspot and see how long the battery will last and how strong the tethering signal is? i back it to use as a mobile hotspot when i go oversea . i ask for a extra battery but they sent email stating blah blah blah that they cannot ship extra battery instead i opt for extra casing.

And i still waiting for it to be delivered . lol :s12:

dreamer0077

Reaction score
have you try to use it as a mobile hotspot and see how long the battery will last and how strong the tethering signal is? i back it to use as a mobile hotspot when i go oversea . i ask for a extra battery but they sent email stating blah blah blah that they cannot ship extra battery instead i opt for extra casing.

And i still waiting for it to be delivered . lol :s12:

Nope. Didn't. I know tethering will consume higher power though. My main aim is to use as phone listening during my jogging:) and having a phone to call as i don't want to lugged a big screen phone out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.