Reaction score
Found out why
I had an active subscription, 10rm for 1 week 2gb + 7gb bonus data
Argh

Last edited:

youhsueh

Reaction score
Digi Best plan also got another promo..

Spend 1RM and get free 200MB data (valid for 7 days - redeemable once a day). Do note that free data is not stackable.

youhsueh

Reaction score
Found out why
I had an active subscription, 10rm for 1 week 2gb + 7gb bonus data
Argh

Ya.. Have to cancel the plan else will auto renew upon top up or when there's sufficient balance.

They also made it hard for people to cancel since cancellation will deactivate the add-on immediately despite having balance.

kitkat2

Reaction score
Ya.. Have to cancel the plan else will auto renew upon top up or when there's sufficient balance.

They also made it hard for people to cancel since cancellation will deactivate the add-on immediately despite having balance.

i would never use anything longer than daily plan on digi. for best value and no auto renewal crap.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where u guys buy digi sim card man? Citysquare sell but must also buy top up card.
My first card from Happy Garden rest stop in Yong Peng, second card from Digi Center in Melaka.

AFAIK, all dealers within walking distance of JB CIQ have something "compulsory" or other.

If you drive or happen to pass by or something, Digi Center in Danga Bay or Taman Molek, Giant Nusa Bestari (I think also Giant Leisure Mall which is nearer CIQ), rest stops in Yong Peng (Happy Garden and Ming Ann)... actually many places including newsstands that sell Digi prepaid cards.

Plenty of places sells it. Just after Malaysia customs got a shop selling if you are willing to queue...
The one right smack in the CIQ building? Last I checked, they'd "compulsory data" charged to it. Before that when they're still new, they'd "compulsory top-up".

sebastlim11

Reaction score
I have a digi number to give away. Current in inactive stage, but once you top up it will be active. I do have a 5rm digi reload.

Otherwise I'm also open to trade my digi reload ticket for hotlink voucher. Thanks:)
Pm me if anyone's interested

kitkat2

Reaction score
I have a digi number to give away. Current in inactive stage, but once you top up it will be active. I do have a 5rm digi reload.

Otherwise I'm also open to trade my digi reload ticket for hotlink voucher. Thanks:)
Pm me if anyone's interested

imho, it is easier and cheaper to maintain a digi number than hotlink.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
... and I'd hesitate before handing over a SIM card registered with my particulars, to a total stranger...

only_lonely

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why digi card no service when in sg?
how to make it with roaming like sg card auto roam in msia?
I want to check card balance now but unable to do so.

kitkat2

Reaction score

digi roams on singtel. try do a manual network scan and choose singtel. if singtel does not allow you to register on their network, your number could be dead already.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
digi roams on singtel. try do a manual network scan and choose singtel. if singtel does not allow you to register on their network, your number could be dead already.
Digi's roaming partner in SG is Starhub. That's what I've been using all this while as well.
http://new.digi.com.my/roaming/roaming-pass

Is yours a prepaid SIM card? If so, shouldn't have to do any special setting.

Not using a dual-SIM phone that doesn't have 4G/3G support, are you?

Last edited:

kitkat2

Reaction score
Digi's roaming partner in SG is Starhub. That's what I've been using all this while as well.

i always get singtel. stronger signal perhaps?

that's the link to data roam passes. not necessary if you want to connect to a network and perform ussd commands.

Last edited:

only_lonely

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://new.digi.com.my/roaming/roaming-pass

Is yours a prepaid SIM card? If so, shouldn't have to do any special setting.

Not using a dual-SIM phone that doesn't have 4G/3G support, are you?

using iPhone ler.
just used last week in msia. shouldn't dead.
select SingTel also no service.
cuz I just topup using other app and want to check balance. no way to see ler. have to.do it in msia
and download the msia topup app the app said phone number invalid.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i always get singtel. stronger signal perhaps?

that's the link to data roam passes. not necessary if you want to connect to a network and perform ussd commands.
Used that link since roaming partners are normally listed there.

Anyway, I normally just choose the respective telcos' roaming partners wherever I go, only try others when there's no network. So far so good.

using iPhone ler.
just used last week in msia. shouldn't dead.
select SingTel also no service.
cuz I just topup using other app and want to check balance. no way to see ler. have to.do it in msia
and download the msia topup app the app said phone number invalid.
Phone number invalid, or your line's inactive or terminated? :s11:

Have you tried checking here? - https://connect.telenordigital.com/id/signin

When was the last time you checked the card's validity, and can you recall the date?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.