Samsung Galaxy Note8 Accessories Thread: Let's Go Crazy Over Them

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
This thread is for the discussion of all the Samsung Galaxy Note8 accessories.

Phone covers, flip covers, wallets, pouches, chargers, cables, Gear watches, Gear VR, Gear 360, tampered glass screen protector, PET screen protectors, and many many more

WARNING: This is a poisonous thread. Enter at the risk of being poisoned deep deep.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Samsung might unveil Bixby-powered earphones alongside the Galaxy Note8

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-samsung-might-unveil-bixby-powered-earphones-alongside-galaxy-note8

IconX_key-visual_706.jpg

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tapbo has a few cases and glass screen protector. Some buyer have already received theirs.

Not sure the quality of the tempered sp

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
lai lai lai, let's post your hoot here since Note8 has been revealed and in per-ordering phase now.

I am waiting for my slick wrap....still "processing" since 13 August 2017....:eek::s13:

mrcatalyst

Reaction score
The slickwraps for Note8 is indicated as "pre-order" in the website but i can go through with the entire ordering and payment process.

Now waiting to see if the item will be shipped out or not...lol...

I bought the animalactic series skin for Note8

Link:
https://www.slickwraps.com/animalactic-series-skins-for-samsung-galaxy-note-8.html
Hey, I was having the same idea as you. Those animalatic series skins look sick.

I have a question though, I want to apply the skin + a screen protector, then put a transparent case over it. Not sure whether the sp will affect the skin (the sides)?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do we need to remove the 3rd party casing in order to connect to the Dex? That's why the package includes "own" casing?

This video is not testing with the Note8 (just a reference/idea)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPKwVG8CZ-w

its recommended to remove casing when using samsung dex. there are too many types of cases lying around and samsung can only design the equipment based on original accessories or maybe just the phone itself..

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
Oic. Thank you. Then no need buy casing first. :)

its recommended to remove casing when using samsung dex. there are too many types of cases lying around and samsung can only design the equipment based on original accessories or maybe just the phone itself..

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Oic. Thank you. Then no need buy casing first. :)

The original packaging already includes a clear case.

Hahahahahaha......seems like if people are happy with the clear case, then they will just buy a SP (that actually can FIT the curved edges....kekekekeke)

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spigen liquid air case is on the way to be delivered. Bought on Qoo10 spigen shop. Cost $20.

Xylus*^^

Reaction score
Hi
Is there no privacy screen protector for samsung curved screen?
i cant find any. If have will definitely hoot note8

spectral

Master Member
Reaction score
Ordered spigen rugged armour and neoflax sp from Qoo10 ytd and received it tdy.

Had been using rugged armour for N7, now v20 and from 9th onwards for N8.

All prepared and only left with waiting till 9th Sept. Can't wait to dispose of v20

saggice

Reaction score
what screen protector are u guys going to get for Note 8?

after wasting so much money on screen protector on Note 7... best is don use lol

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what screen protector are u guys going to get for Note 8?

after wasting so much money on screen protector on Note 7... best is don use lol

i will go for spigen neoflex since the screen is not flat. for case, i would wait to see if the free clear case is of good quality then need not buy.

ricsoh

Reaction score
I am a little confused about the DeX station. Other than able to convert the viewing to pc, does it act as a wireless charger?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.