iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

grove88

Reaction score
Cloud USB can work on Fenrir? Probably take quite long though. The damm wolf also got the physical blink thing to deal with.

I down Fenrir today with Lulu's USB and 1 Entruster but took 56 sec. Rinoa is backup ice DPS.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Cloud USB can work on Fenrir? Probably take quite long though. The damm wolf also got the physical blink thing to deal with.

I down Fenrir today with Lulu's USB and 1 Entruster but took 56 sec. Rinoa is backup ice DPS.

can do Cloud USB + Hailstorm to hit weakness too.
I don't have any Ice relics, that's why had to do it this way.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks Asure bro. How long did you take with Cloud?

1 min and a few secs... cos 3x Cloud OSB kenna physical blinked :vijayadmin:

If you honed Demonsblood, you can also Cloud USB + Demonsblood (retaliate probably works too), and everybody else just double/triple-cut Cloud.
Retaliate-meta revives :s13:

Last edited:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
1* and 2* magicites seem useless...
But the OCD in me wants to hoard and level up at least 1 copy each :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
How you guys defeat Magicites is really like beyond me...Fenrir is like the "easiest" but I can't get his HP to even half. No ice Imperil so Squall's OSB is like 30-40k max with Shout.

Switched to Cloud's OSB & doing 15k with no Imperil.

Am I paying the price of not fully diving these characters?

Super low morale right now...:(

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
you are actually supposed to start with the most/strongest element relics that you have.
Get the magicite, raise the level then go on to the next one in the clockwise direction as the magicite will help you with the next one.

I was just testing my luck with Fenrir.
If doing the Cloud OSB way, you'll need to USB > OSB > OSB > USB... best if you bring Zack's Lucky Star to boost 20% too (even tho it's hitting with non-elem, you will still get the boost, because your attack is wind/non-ele).
Got my ass kicked v v hard when doing Bismarck even though I have some lightning BSBs :s13:

If you don't have, or don't want to rely on relics/SBs, you can hone multiple 5* ninja skills instead (e.g. Raging Storm + Gust for Golem).
Bring in a ninja team and you can kick ass and maybe even do it within 30 secs.
The skills are stronger than using SBs, and no need for en-Element, imperils etc.

Last edited:

grove88

Reaction score
How you guys defeat Magicites is really like beyond me...Fenrir is like the "easiest" but I can't get his HP to even half. No ice Imperil so Squall's OSB is like 30-40k max with Shout.

Switched to Cloud's OSB & doing 15k with no Imperil.

Am I paying the price of not fully diving these characters?

Super low morale right now...:(

Bro Leo I believe you can clear at least one Magicite la haha. For a start just look around for clear strategies with setup similar to what you have.

For Fenrir if you want to stick with Squall, either go for his BSB2 (easiest) or his En-Ice + OSB + Entrust combo (probably can work). Need someone with Quick Hit or Powerchain to remove it's physical blink also. Most of the global clears for Fenrir so far revolves around Squall's BSB2. I used Lulu's USB instead, so if you have it, I can share my build here.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Sure, I'll love to see how you guys do it but there is only a problem...

I don't have Squall's BSB2, only his BSB1, USB & LMR.

As for Lulu, I don't even have a single relic of hers.

Looks like I can stand by the roadside & watch show liao...:p

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
don't fret too much though...Magicites are not meant to be easily cleared (remember when Nightmare and Torment first came out?)

it's all a trap to make you pull hard for relics =:p
30th Anniv will come with Gems-only banner.... that may be the only time I will actually spend $ to get a guaranteed Zack BSB :(
can get to choose O.K. BSB and Vaan BSB too :eek:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Sure, I'll love to see how you guys do it but there is only a problem...

I don't have Squall's BSB2, only his BSB1, USB & LMR.

As for Lulu, I don't even have a single relic of hers.

Looks like I can stand by the roadside & watch show liao...:p

I remember you have Cloud USB + OSB.. and Zack CSB right?
With these 3, you should be able to do it.
You don't have to do the proper way (exploiting weakness)... that's why Cloud USB is so broken.

grove88

Reaction score
I remember you have Cloud USB + OSB.. and Zack CSB right?
With these 3, you should be able to do it.
You don't have to do the proper way (exploiting weakness)... that's why Cloud USB is so broken.

If you have Cloud USB + Zack CSB can do at least 4 of them already. Check out the youtube channel I posted haha. Even if cannot sub-30 because no Morrow/Shelke/Zidane, still can beat within 60 seconds before the bosses gets angry :s13:.

Now I really want Zack's CSB and BSB man ...

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
OMG!
finally beaten Bismarck (< 1 min) after so many tries

Endiku really saved me there

grove88

Reaction score
OMG!
finally beaten Bismarck (< 1 min) after so many tries

Endiku really saved me there

Gong xi! Bismarck really hits like a whale :s13:

... although Living Flame hurts the most because we need resist instant death, thus need to sacrifice resist fire.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Gong xi! Bismarck really hits like a whale :s13:

... although Living Flame hurts the most because we need resist instant death, thus need to sacrifice resist fire.

Guess that's where Enki magicite comes in (raise fire resistance).
Probably should level up the magicites before attempting new ones i think

grove88

Reaction score
Broke my 100-gem bad luck streak with a 5*! Lion's SSB, armour piece haiyo. Prefer any relics for Samurai girl but don't think drawing here.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
100 gem draw was ****, my dry run continues...:s13:

I don't have any FFXI relics except for Shantotto's Jupiter's Staff, this old SSB. Not pulling and will use existing stuff.

Just cleared D220, the boss hits hard so switched to my twin Holy team of Agrias & CoD.

Completed the Jumpstart with ease as well.

Feels good to blow some steam after the Magicite frustrations.

Will attempt Fenrir again later tonite. Thanks guys for the Magicite pointers. Now back to work...:s13:

Last edited:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I seem to keep starting with full ATB bars for both chars in MP...
is that a new thing now?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.