SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have not attend ippt and rt since i ord in 2012. (only attend one ippt incamp but fail)

My last charge they tell me i need to clear 3 RT before i reset back to ippt. Is that true?:s11:

My window look like this

Jan 2017 to Jan 2018 (1st RT)
Jan 2018 to Jan 2019 (2nd RT)
Jan 2019 to Jan 2020 (3rd RT)
Jan 2020 to Jan 2021 (reset back to IPPT window)

however i just called ns sg again as i am planning to take my RT ippt next thurs ( 31/8) at Maju. They tell me if my 8th session pass, my current RT is cleared and next year window will reset back to IPPT.

Anyone encounter this situation before??

And also, for push up and sit up is manual in Maju FCC?

not sure about your 3 windows of RT.

as long u passed any RT-IPPT, immediately u are deemed cleared and the following window will be reset. what NS.sg told u is correct.

Maju FCC manual or not, i m not sure about this. but if u can perform, no need to worry.

hexengeist

Reaction score
not sure about your 3 windows of RT.

as long u passed any RT-IPPT, immediately u are deemed cleared and the following window will be reset. what NS.sg told u is correct.

Maju FCC manual or not, i m not sure about this. but if u can perform, no need to worry.

Alright thanks..

As currently i completed 5/20 RT sessions

27/8 will be my 6th
29/8 will be my 7th

so 31/8 will be my 8th which is ippt. As i prebook the 3 dates but does not reflect it as RT ippt only show as a normal RT session.

But once i completed 7 RT session, my 8th session (31/8) will rename like a RT IPPT kind of thing in ns portal?

Calander

Reaction score
Alright thanks..

As currently i completed 5/20 RT sessions

27/8 will be my 6th
29/8 will be my 7th

so 31/8 will be my 8th which is ippt. As i prebook the 3 dates but does not reflect it as RT ippt only show as a normal RT session.

But once i completed 7 RT session, my 8th session (31/8) will rename like a RT IPPT kind of thing in ns portal?

correct. not to worry about this. if the system doesn't show n u are sure that is an RT-IPPT, just tell the counter during in-pro that it should be RT-IPPT

hexengeist

Reaction score
correct. not to worry about this. if the system doesn't show n u are sure that is an RT-IPPT, just tell the counter during in-pro that it should be RT-IPPT

ok thanks!

will attend my 6th and 7th RT session. and screenshot my attendance when i go for my 8th session which is the ippt when in pro

Calander

Reaction score
ok thanks!

will attend my 6th and 7th RT session. and screenshot my attendance when i go for my 8th session which is the ippt when in pro

no need screenshot. bring along your out-pro slip from your 7th session will be a better evidence.

Joffany

Reaction score
Sorry to ask but how many years after you ORD did you guys get called back for ICT/Reservist? (or year what of university) I know you have to clear nsmen ippt within a year after your ord but what about the 1st cycle of reservist itself? Thanks

SiaoLa

Reaction score
Sorry to ask but how many years after you ORD did you guys get called back for ICT/Reservist? (or year what of university) I know you have to clear nsmen ippt within a year after your ord but what about the 1st cycle of reservist itself? Thanks

I just got called this year, 11 years after ORD. It depends on which unit did you ORD from. If your active unit is an intake, then it's can start within 1 year. I've some ex school mates who had to go ICT during uni, but they managed to defer them. I was in Div so I didn't get posted to any unit when I ORD.

No matter what just attempt IPPT whether you have a unit or not. You can login to ns.sg to check your IPPT status. I can't remember if it's those who disrupted or those in full time studies are allowed to fail without RT. Policies may have changed since then.

mamboxknight

Reaction score
Q1) can we take IPT during ICT? as in my ICT is 8-5, i go take outside camp take 6pm IPT?

Q2) i saw a 3 when i log in ns.sg does it mean i need to achieve 31-50 during my 10th iipt? what if i do not achieve the 31-50 points during my 10th ipt-ippt? will my window still be cleared?

Last edited:

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Q1) can we take IPT during ICT? as in my ICT is 8-5, i go take outside camp take 6pm IPT?

If your ICT is 8-5 mean you should book out. In that case, you can go for your IPT.

However if your ICT require to stay in, then you needs to seek your commander approval. Most likely your commander will turn you down cause if you have any accident (eg: fainted during IPT), he will be responsible for you.

Q2) i saw a 3 when i log in ns.sg does it mean i need to achieve 31-50 during my 10th iipt? what if i do not achieve the 31-50 points during my 10th ipt-ippt? will my window still be cleared?

Yes, your window is clear.

mamboxknight

Reaction score
thanks bro,

I have amended my IPT schedule, which suppose to be in sat - which is my 10th - ipt ippt. i re-schedule to next Tuesday. when ii show my booking record, it show as "IPT" instead of "IPT-IPPT" - kinda weird. anyway its a day with IPPT.

If your ICT is 8-5 mean you should book out. In that case, you can go for your IPT.

However if your ICT require to stay in, then you needs to seek your commander approval. Most likely your commander will turn you down cause if you have any accident (eg: fainted during IPT), he will be responsible for you.

Yes, your window is clear.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great that you change your IPT schedule cause your 10th IPT should be "IPT-IPPT" instead of "IPT" or else your 10th times does not count.

thanks bro,

I have amended my IPT schedule, which suppose to be in sat - which is my 10th - ipt ippt. i re-schedule to next Tuesday. when ii show my booking record, as "IPT" instead of "IPT-IPPT" - kinda weird. anyway its a day with IPPT.

mamboxknight

Reaction score
Great that you change your IPT schedule cause your 10th IPT should be "IPT-IPPT" instead of "IPT" or else your 10th times does not count.

Bro, previously it show as ipt ippt, but today I rebook then it become ipt on my 10th. It shows as ipt instead of ipt ippt in my ns.sg booking view.

mamboxknight

Reaction score
I don't know is it system error, previously I book seems ok as I 1 shot book 10 lesson, it auto put my 1st and 10th to ipt ippt status, now I reschedule the last 3 dates , somehow 10th didn't appear as ipt ippt. So on my 10th I just que on the ippt row?

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys IPT is voluntary means if I book le last minute don't want go won't tio tai chi right :(? Tiagong max system 3 tries after that will ban you from booking :eek:. Applies to IPT also ?

Calander

Reaction score
Bro, previously it show as ipt ippt, but today I rebook then it become ipt on my 10th. It shows as ipt instead of ipt ippt in my ns.sg booking view.

It takes about one day for the system to recompute (refreshes). It will show ipt-ippt eventually, unless the session u booked :

1. Isnt a test slot
2. Not a alleged ipt-ippt
3. Others (doubt will happen)

If u are certain that session is a test session n is your 10th, tell the in-pro counter accordingly

Calander

Reaction score
I don't know is it system error, previously I book seems ok as I 1 shot book 10 lesson, it auto put my 1st and 10th to ipt ippt status, now I reschedule the last 3 dates , somehow 10th didn't appear as ipt ippt. So on my 10th I just que on the ippt row?

As per my prev post...

Calander

Reaction score
Guys IPT is voluntary means if I book le last minute don't want go won't tio tai chi right :(? Tiagong max system 3 tries after that will ban you from booking :eek:. Applies to IPT also ?

No penalties for failing to attend regardless of how many sessions.

Your tiagong info n source is wrong.

If dont believe, ask the FCC during your ipt or even ippt session.. hopefully no rt session for u

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays RT or Ippt no pay?
Went for my Ippt at Khatib camp last wed, it have been one week but no see any $$$ :s11:

Calander

Reaction score
Nowadays RT or Ippt no pay?
Went for my Ippt at Khatib camp last wed, it have been one week but no see any $$$ :s11:

u will be given 1/2 service pay which will be credited about 14 working days if i m not wrong.

otherwise, u might not be registered as attended.

call NS hotline.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.