iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

lukestar

Reaction score
So far I have only beaten Sealion for magicite...Fenrir failed on 2 attempts...will try other strat...now I remember I have Steiner OSB so can try the battery style...but the physical blink will be super irritating...

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Tried to attempt Fenrir again last night and failed after trying for close to 1hr...

Used the following
- Cloud + Zack CSB (failed as I couldn't launch enough Cloud OSB)
- Squall + Rinoa CSB (failed as not enough damage on Squall OSB & I don't have his BSB2)
- All mage team of Rinoa BSB1 + Serah BSB (failed also)

Best I could bring him down was like to 1/3 and then KO-ed. Breakers don't seem to be useful in Magicite so my most powerful character, Vann, rendered useless.

Cloud & Squall only half-baked dived...no Onion Knight BSB, no Squall or Cloud's BSB2, no useful Lightning relics. My roster & relics seems "broken" for Magicite dungeon attempts.

Will try to attempt occasionally here & there but don't think I will spend any $ to buy relics. Accumulated enough for 5 pulls so might pull on 4 of the 30th Fest Banners & some for other misc banners i.e Half priced banners.

This feels like the Nightmare dungeons all over again...till powercreep then I cheong Magicite fights.

Sorry for the rant...:s13: Its like Vegeta stuck at Super Saiyan 2, while seeing Son Goku transforming to Super Saiyan 3...:s13:

lukestar

Reaction score
Tried to attempt Fenrir again last night and failed after trying for close to 1hr...

Used the following
- Squall + Rinoa CSB (failed as not enough damage on Squall OSB & I don't have his BSB2)

Best I could bring him down was like to 1/3 and then KO-ed. Breakers don't seem to be useful in Magicite so my most powerful character, Vann, rendered useless.

Cloud & Squall only half-baked dived...no Onion Knight BSB, no Squall or Cloud's BSB2, no useful Lightning relics. My roster & relics seems "broken" for Magicite dungeon attempts.

Will try to attempt occasionally here & there but don't think I will spend any $ to buy relics. Accumulated enough for 5 pulls so might pull on 4 of the 30th Fest Banners & some for other misc banners i.e Half priced banners.

This feels like the Nightmare dungeons all over again...till powercreep then I cheong Magicite fights.

Sorry for the rant...:s13: Its like Vegeta stuck at Super Saiyan 2, while seeing Son Goku transforming to Super Saiyan 3...:s13:

Same feel here - I only managed Sealion as I have Terra OSB + SSB and I use Sheepsong + Mog BSB...even with that I only deal 70k damage per OSB...so just battery and battery...

grove88

Reaction score

Used the following

Jiayou Bro Leo, there's always next time. And Fenrir is really an a** to beat without Ice/Wind Magicites. Really not the easiest to start with. If I didn't beat Sealion first with it's wind blink I think my team also up lorry already; plus it slows as well and can self-haste.

You got Alphinaud or Fuujin wind relics I recommend start with Golem first. Very manageable with a wind mage team. I down Golem with only Alphinaud BSB for wind damage (and even so it didn't contribute much because his gauge only filled up when Golem left with 20% HP). Meanwhile kenna whacked by my OK ninja magic and Trance Terra :s13:.

Last edited:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't bother bringing breaks.
Magicites are 80% resistant instead of the "usual" 50%.

You are better off bringing a 2nd healer or extra dps.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
It's important to focus on speed too. Don't take too long to build up.

The magicites get crazily stronger as time passes instead of the usual %hp (weak phases etc).
Once u hit 1 min 20 sec (I think?), it goes into berserk mode and spam 3 AOE per turn. It's basically game over.

If u lack dps relics, Radiant Shield is a good choice.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
this is pretty funny :s13: (taken from reddit thread)
Mist/Shadow Dragons representing Holy and Dark will be unlocked after completing the 6 magicites

cql9irxdrfiz.png

Last edited:

lukestar

Reaction score
It's important to focus on speed too. Don't take too long to build up.

The magicites get crazily stronger as time passes instead of the usual %hp (weak phases etc).
Once u hit 1 min 20 sec (I think?), it goes into berserk mode and spam 3 AOE per turn. It's basically game over.

If u lack dps relics, Radiant Shield is a good choice.

Yeah, I observed. I thought I can slow and steady - apparently they don't let me.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
this is pretty funny :s13: (taken from reddit thread)
Mist/Shadow Dragons representing Holy and Dark will be unlocked after completing the 6 magicites

cql9irxdrfiz.png

I like this...but I cannot even defeat Cutman aka Fenrir...:s13:

How to use my Rock Buster to defeat the rest of the kings?

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
keep failing 3-man CM for Torment VIII JS due to no FF8 relics at all...
Boss hp too high cannot depend on single DPS...

In the end took the plunge and create Omega Drive and put it on Squall... finally managed to win after 3-4 hrs lol

Enkidu's Wind boost is no joke at all.
At level 45 (boost L5), my Cloud Cycle's damage went from 540k to ~640k after USB and all the boosts (in a different dungeon).
That convinced me to farm Enkidu and break level all the way.... now @ L80/99, not enough Arcana to "egg" it up all the way :s13:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Well, at first you don't succeed, try & try again...:p

No Squall's BSB2 nor Snowspell Strike. But I do have his USB & Rinoa's BSB1 & Chain. Used Serah's BSB for more Ice power.

Struggled to the finish line as I used up all my bars.

With those Spirit Motes, my Terra & P.Cecil are halfway to being fully dived. :)

Might want to power up more before I hoot those Magicite fights again.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi really lack behind very jiak lark. Still struggling with clearing nightmare and the new meta are moving on to magicites liao. :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
With all the good stuff coming in the 30th Anniversary banners, u can sure defeat the Nightmare dungeons.

Heck, some i even brute forced my way to victory. No strategy, just whack only...

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With all the good stuff coming in the 30th Anniversary banners, u can sure defeat the Nightmare dungeons.

Heck, some i even brute forced my way to victory. No strategy, just whack only...

Moi felt they already start to twitch the content to be in par with the power creeping liao. Leecently many of the 160 bosses start to give moi problem again. Last time use to be able to at least do the 160 bosses and only stuck at 180. Nao like 160 also hard to clear liao.

Maybe ish their way to force people to pull for all the latest powercreep items. :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Nowadays D140 gives out MCIII so that will be easier to have more Lv.99 characters no?

You should have enough Mythril to pull at least a couple of the 30th Anniversary banners. With those relics, sure will power up your team. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.