Reaction score
chilled sesame sauce noodle from Nirai Kanai

nirai%2Bkanai_cold%2Bsesame%2Bnoodles.JPG
The Okinawan restaurant?

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT

xatoris

Reaction score
My bad, its not...LOL

hi Ichiran is already in Singapore...at Tanjong Pagar, beside the market. Tried.

Last edited:

xatoris

Reaction score
Hi! Any kind hearted soul and compile a list of ramen stalls/outlets/restaurants in Singapore...for ramen lovers to explore!!

tanzym

Reaction score
Agreed about Ajisen!

Personally I do not like Ajisen. The noodle is always undercooked and the chashu is dry and tasteless. They used to have rather good Golden eggs (half cooked eggs) with their Tokusen ramen but recently I found out they have reverted back to hard boiled eggs again. Currently I think their Nankotsu Ramen is the best.

I think the ramen at Gyoza no Ohsho is marginally better. Now they have golden eggs and their chashu is soft and lovely. But the soup is usually rather weak.

I have tried Noodle Shop Ken (is it still there?) but the chashu is nowhere better.

You can also get ramen in the Japanese restaurant in Meidi-ya but the few times I tried it there I wasn't impressed with the noodle or the soup.

I am planning to give the Ramen Ichiban restaurant a try one of these days. I hope it will not be a letdown.

So anyone has had great ramen in Singapore? Let's talk about where we can find the best ramen! :s12:

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
santouka anniversary coming again, this yr promo not gd, only 50% off their pork cheek ramen, last time is ard $3 per bowl of their normal ramen, shiok sia

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.