Persona 5

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finish the game 2nd time in NG+ , with the bring forward money, weapon and armor, playing at normal was quite easy.

and with max stats, maxing all the confidant was easy oso, until i alot of days and night i got nothing much to do, except for twins warden, they are kinda too troublesome to go through with it, i am not aiming for trophy anyway, so decided to skip them,

in november 13th/14th/15th ... flu season, i was able to hit level 99 within an hour, by exploiting the reaper fight.

with max mishima confidant, the exp per fight is 70,050 exp...

last boss fight was so easy after i hit that level.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finish the game 2nd time in NG+ , with the bring forward money, weapon and armor, playing at normal was quite easy.

and with max stats, maxing all the confidant was easy oso, until i alot of days and night i got nothing much to do, except for twins warden, they are kinda too troublesome to go through with it, i am not aiming for trophy anyway, so decided to skip them,

in november 13th/14th/15th ... flu season, i was able to hit level 99 within an hour, by exploiting the reaper fight.

with max mishima confidant, the exp per fight is 70,050 exp...

last boss fight was so easy after i hit that level.

what you expect with 99?

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Newbie to this game.
Just into Kamoshida's Castle. Went into bout an hour then realise enemies getting tougher and my SP all drained.
I initially thought this palace thingy is a one-time play through. Did not realise it's so huge.

Any suggestions on what I should do? I assume head back out to the real world and stock up on potions? I'm only @ Level 6.

udonc1841

Reaction score
Newbie to this game.
Just into Kamoshida's Castle. Went into bout an hour then realise enemies getting tougher and my SP all drained.
I initially thought this palace thingy is a one-time play through. Did not realise it's so huge.

Any suggestions on what I should do? I assume head back out to the real world and stock up on potions? I'm only @ Level 6.

you don't have to do all in one day, I use 2 days for 1st palace excluding the final boss battle. subsequent palace are more manageable and can be done in one day.

little_one

Reaction score
anyone knows how to fuse satan ?

i tried metatron + raphael/ishtar and kohru + mada the result is messiah or messiah picaro

am i punisheed for buying dlc :(

edit :

it seems if you messiah dlc , the only way to getting satan is by fusing messiah picaro + treasure demon ( stone of scone cannot )

so strange

Last edited:

veltix

Reaction score
Anyone had played it once, shelf it? and then when free or boring, anyone do a replay? Or do a replay multiple times?

veltix

Reaction score
Japanese game played, commentary/explanation in Chinese:

The graphic design too flashy for my taste (in menus and all sorts of visual elements). But given the graphic design I think this game is better played in Chinese than English, cos Chinese is closer to Japanese. English is alphabetical, the length of words is very different and English won't fit the graphic style so nicely or closely.

Chinese version should be 2017 but no date announced yet. English is Feb 14.
Chinese with subs have?

Sent from HUAWEI EVA-L19 using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

veltix

Reaction score

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Chinese voice with English subtitles
Of cos not, no Japanese game is going to be dubbed with Chinese voice. Chinese ver of their games are mainly for Taiwan and Hong Kong market, and seriously people who play Japanese games all want Japanese voice, no one ever want lousy Chinese voice. The devs are not so stupid to waste time and money on dubbing that no one wants. (Sub not dub, man.)

On the other hand, some Western devs actually went on to dub their games in Chinese voice. Honestly they are all terrible and TW players are not happy, especially when the voices often have mainland accents (maybe they are going after China market, but not many games are officially released there anyway). Worse is these Chinese version of English games only come with Chinese voice, no original English voice selectable. These lousy Chinese dub was seen in some big Ubisoft, Activision and Lego titles. Luckily some of them learned and at least included English voice now.

Even those English games set in China had very very bad Chinese voices. My pet peeve, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China. You can hear NPC guards talking among themselves, keep repeating “而你们也得遵守承诺,随时保护我的安全” (with a certain accent and tone). WTF, who the heck ever talk like that!!!??? Guess what the original English line is? "You got my back?" OMFG, how the f*k did it get translated into that big pile of crap!

Absolutely, never ever, get any Chinese dub game.

Josefu

Reaction score
Hi sorry for digging the thread up. Was thinking of grabbing a copy of p5 but the cheapest i can find is a R2 version. As such, will i be losing out in anything if i were to get the R2 copy seeing how most of yall have either R1 and R3 in terms of DLCs, resale value (after im done) etc. Thanks!

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi sorry for digging the thread up. Was thinking of grabbing a copy of p5 but the cheapest i can find is a R2 version. As such, will i be losing out in anything if i were to get the R2 copy seeing how most of yall have either R1 and R3 in terms of DLCs, resale value (after im done) etc. Thanks!

no difference. dlc wise just download from eu psn

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently completed my first playthrough.

Didnt buy dlc so used this persona for almighty spam.
7CVVlJt.jpg

for boss fights, used yoshitsune
eULmQFh.jpg

Last edited:

MicLimHS

Reaction score
Is Persona's DLC region locked?
I got a copy of R-All (steelbook series), think it's R1..
Will my R3 dlc work on this?

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
bought an R2 copy, now trying to get the jap DLC, but my ps4 "cant find the application"

do i have to make an EU PSN account to use the DLC on my R2 game?

or heck should i just get a R3 version...

Did u guys play in eng or jap?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.