Fast Forward to LG V30!

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Different users has different perception on how good is a smartphone. My favorite is still S8+ and is my daily driver since May. My other secondary phone is mi mix. I had tested and finally sold off htc u11, lg g6, one plus 3t, xperia xz premium. This V30 will be in my next to buy list

My daily driver is still Note 4 and my Secondary Phone is mi max xD

V30 look gd for me to finally upgrade :s12:

chooyoshi

Reaction score
All I see is a galaxy s8+ clone.
Why did LG bother and throw away the things that made the v20 so outstanding?
Secondary screen never mind, but glass back and sealed battery?

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I won't be surprised that the battery life is not good. 6" screen with 3300mah battery.. and software is not their forte. They don't really care about their software.. they should just stick with stock Android instead.

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I won't be surprised that the battery life is not good. 6" screen with 3300mah battery.. and software is not their forte. They don't really care about their software.. they should just stick with stock Android instead.
V20 battery life sucks. I need to charge at least 2 times a day. But V20 can swap batteries. V30 can't...

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
polly they run out of idea to innovate on the conventional v20 i suppose..:(

All I see is a galaxy s8+ clone.
Why did LG bother and throw away the things that made the v20 so outstanding?
Secondary screen never mind, but glass back and sealed battery?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.