iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Asure-bro Faris is your favourite? Her USB okok only, if I don't get it I won't chase personally.

I lacked a Wind-Imperil for my Wind team, plus I've always wanted a reverse-Wall, so her MAG/ATK/MND -50% is v attractive.
Her USB does both jobs at the same time :D

There will also be new Dance abilities that will stack all the debuffs (i think is atk/def and mag/res)... so with the USB she is the AOE deBuff queen.

But is ok la.. at least i got her SSB, so finally got Imperil Wind... no need to chase Zack's BSB anymore lol.

Last edited:

Janon

Reaction score
Went in with 4 draws:

Bartz USB x 1
Bartz BSB2 (helm) x 1
Faris LMR x 1
Dorgann BSB x 1
Dorgann SSB x 2
Galuf SSB x 2
Faris SSB x 1

Can't bring myself to pull anymore, next.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I wanted to pull somemore for Faris USB but cannot bear to see my mythril go below 1k :s13:

grove88

Reaction score
No one giving a 2nd look at Banner 2 for FFV? :p

Banner is pretty weak, got Celes and mythril broke already lol. I will even throw away drawing on FFIV next week (pretty weak synergy also, but V is weaker).

Other than RD and pre-fest luckies, all in for Zidane's USB! Not super strong but FFIX is my fav and I got no SSB+ for Zidane :s13:.

grove88

Reaction score
I think they should make TGCid USB even more imba :s13:.

This one quite overpower la but not as imba as when TGCid OSB first come out (relatively).

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
awesome!
FFRK×FF30th Anniversary Battle Medley FFRK Ver. Arrange
From FF-I to XV

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

I finally won against one!!! Damnit, it ain't pretty but glad I got one under my belt.

In terms of Rockman, this Hydra boss is Elecman? :p

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I finally won against one!!! Damnit, it ain't pretty but glad I got one under my belt.

In terms of Rockman, this Hydra boss is Elecman? :p

wah good job.. hydra is one of the most difficult one i think due to the imperil lightning :s12:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone going for the Distant World Concert?
Late to the party and trying to get tickets now... but good ones all taken :(

maybe look at carousell and hope don't kenna scam

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
wah good job.. hydra is one of the most difficult one i think due to the imperil lightning :s12:

Actually half the damage was reflected with Tifa's USB Meteodrive. Giving the party Haste + major Regen helped.

Ramza was my battery & boost with History's Truth. Maria BSB spam while Relm & Ysh on full time healing duties. Like what you mentioned, I didn't even bother bringing any break abilities.

I find Hydra easier compared to Fenrir. At least I get to hit him everytime.

Which boss should I attempt next? Haha...

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.