Samsung Galaxy Note8 Accessories Thread: Let's Go Crazy Over Them

asdsker90

Reaction score
Sigh...... i ordered the slickwrap skin for Note8 on 13 August.....till now still processing....

Dunno if can arrive in SG in time before i get my Note8 or not....

At least a clear case is included in the Note8....so not naked at the very least.

Wonder if the case is ok, will this reduce sales of cases if people are happy with the provided case and not buying other cases...

:s13:

there is a free case?!

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
there is a free case?!

Yes. A Samsung clear case is included in the original Note8 packaging.

So if the case is ok for the user, the user may not need to buy cases anymore...... which i believe may affect 3rd party case sales by a little bit if a lot of chin chye people are happy with the free clear case and not buy any other cases....

bobaccord

Reaction score
I have ordered and received from Aliexpress a soft & transparent case for the N8. I also ordered a curved screen protector too (Haven't arrived yet).

At least when I received the N8 from M1 after 9 Sept, i won't feel so naked.

The screen protector is an issue though. I bought 3 for my kid's S8, and they cracked like nobody's business. Finally, i bought one more from a Mobile shop in west coast market, and it's been 3 weeks and the curved screen protector is still fine and in one piece. :)

asdsker90

Reaction score

So if the case is ok for the user, the user may not need to buy cases anymore...... which i believe may affect 3rd party case sales by a little bit if a lot of chin chye people are happy with the free clear case and not buy any other cases....

damn it. just got the spigen case like 15 mins before i saw that post. oh well, at least it has a kickstand.

just checking, anyone got the mophie battery case or the basues battery case for S8+? wondering which is better.

bobaccord

Reaction score
damn it. just got the spigen case like 15 mins before i saw that post. oh well, at least it has a kickstand.

just checking, anyone got the mophie battery case or the basues battery case for S8+? wondering which is better.

actually all is not lost. The hard case that comes together with N8 is probably a basic one, and good to stand in while we get the case we like. :s13:

Bob

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the free clear case may turn yellowish after few months so still need to buy a better case.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

mr_voodoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone want to buy slick wraps ?
PM me to share shipping.

I'm going for these as they offer full body (side) protection as well.

JessKoh

Master Member
Reaction score
PM me to share shipping.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a small ledge where the lcd and the back battery cover touches the side frame.

Don't think those wraps that cover the sides will work well as there will be a whole strip of air where the ledge is.

S8 and S8 Plus does not have this problem as it is smooth at the sides where it touches the side frame.

kruzeryo

Reaction score
Hi All,

Anyone can share when I can buy Samsung phone case beside Shopee, Carousell or Qoo10? For Note 8. :)

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
PM me to share shipping.

I ordered (and paid) on 13 August.

Right now my order is still "processing"

It will take a while for the actual product to be shipped

I also ordered the Rhinoshield for Note8 and it is estimated to be shipped in end September, so i guess it is also the same for the Slickwrap.........

kons45

Reaction score
I ordered (and paid) on 13 August.

Right now my order is still "processing"

It will take a while for the actual product to be shipped

I also ordered the Rhinoshield for Note8 and it is estimated to be shipped in end September, so i guess it is also the same for the Slickwrap.........

Which one did you choose? They look cool. Can you still paste a screen protector after applying it?

The site having 40% discount now. Tempted

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.