AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

FluffyCreamy

Reaction score
I found out that one of my friend is working with Qourier now. Took a look at his app just now and saw that the number of jobs available like quite healthy leh.. a lot small ($7) jobs and a few $12, $17 ones... If have vehicle, I think do the higher value jobs should be can earn la... The higher value jobs jin attractive leh.. Got some jobs e pick up / drop off location nearby only so can take tgt i feel...

Lala & gogo rates and job amount good anot?

meen101

Reaction score
Yojee... already registered but have done none. Saw the app still not working.. receive job requests thru Whatsapp only. Anyone care to share the procedure of taking jobs with yojee?

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
I found out that one of my friend is working with Qourier now. Took a look at his app just now and saw that the number of jobs available like quite healthy leh.. a lot small ($7) jobs and a few $12, $17 ones... If have vehicle, I think do the higher value jobs should be can earn la... The higher value jobs jin attractive leh.. Got some jobs e pick up / drop off location nearby only so can take tgt i feel...

Lala & gogo rates and job amount good anot?
I also registered for Qourier but it's taking very long to verify me.

Sent from OPPO R9s+ using GAGT

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
Yojee... already registered but have done none. Saw the app still not working.. receive job requests thru Whatsapp only. Anyone care to share the procedure of taking jobs with yojee?
Basically like this...
Once job assigned to you, press "accept"

Before starting the trip to "Pick Up*, press "Go" button.
After *Pick Up* done, press the "tick" button.

Before *Drop Off*, press "Go" button.
After *Drop Off*, press the "tick" button.

POD will appear on your phone, recipient will sign then submit.l

This will update customer tracking.

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for careful white glove delivery to send expensive leather lounge chair with leg rest

Anybody doing? PM me. Let me know if you wrap too. 15xxxxx to grange road. Need help me arrange with client.

Will have more to do if okay, is for my friend company. Looking for long term partners.

Last edited:

HKS_Hippo

Suspended
Reaction score
Looking for careful white glove delivery to send expensive leather lounge chair with leg rest

Anybody doing? PM me. Let me know if you wrap too. 15xxxxx to grange road. Need help me arrange with client.

Will have more to do if okay, is for my friend company. Looking for long term partners.

Your PM is full. Can PM me?

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mmp53Tkl.jpg

kz5w7Iwl.jpg

got this from third floor COMEX2017

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

JSN485

Reaction score
ts... i on Easy Van, Rocket Uncle, Courex, Googo Van...

EV- did once... they say Private car can... but all bulky items... many ppl tanjiak.. very fast click...
I did once... collect documents... very far...end to end..pass to dempsey hill... the gal jin fap... next day call me ask want to do for her.. direct pay me... but due to committment... i cannot :(

Rocket Uncle- when i log in last yr log in... many many order... then slowly all die off..
did 2 orders... 1) from UBI to Pungool (on the way hm, so ok) 2) from Pasir Panjang to Jalan kayu (also on way home)...
But now i realised... need to on GPS? to see order etc liao... abit ..haiz... my data only 2GB.. scared not enough/not enough

3) Courex is more like regular part time... start from 8am - 5pm eg....then they will schedule accoridingly... this one I totally out.... no do a single order...

4) Gogo ... like no order one leh.. always camp at IKEA...lorry or van like those kangoo...fiat minimum...you got put sticker? Tiagong free road tax hor

I got one lobang... DHL... send iphone all these... 1 day agart 20 up orders.... person in charge did contact me.. but i didnt go... tiagong $ not bad.. if interested, can give u contact....

hi bro, i own a suv and got 2 off days in a week(weekdays) think of making some money.

See you quite often online so ask you first lor.

How is Yojee now?

Any information is really appreciated your great help. Do PM me.

Thanks in advance,
JSN485

JSN485

Reaction score
Ok i just registered. Thanks! If you are working part time with yojee and have any advise for me i will be glad to listen. thank you so much

hi bro how is yr trying on Yojee? Everything okay? Can make some money using yr sedan?

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
Yojee jobs alot from Plaza Sing, I believe Spotlight, deliver curtains, rods etc. Go there parking + ERP not cheap too. And they got 1 pickup pt but multiple delivery places. Nowadays got mooncakes delivery to offices also.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.