iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

grove88

Reaction score
blGhe9O.png

Alamak so close yet so far :s13:.

If I dump Rosetta stones into Lulu's dumb doll I might be able to do it, but such a big waste as only she can use it. But can consider an ice poverty build with only Lulu's USB :s13:?

Left with one try tomorrow before I complete my wind magicite goals and move on to Golem.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
I didn't get Enlil though.

Obtained 2 x Hydra, Kalavinka Striker & Yellow Elemental. Will definitely level them up in the exp dungeon tmr.

Just read on gamefaqs the upcoming FF4 banner. I might wanna try my luck to see if I can get some of Edge's water relics. Might just use 50 mythril on that.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Alamak so close yet so far :s13:.

Left with one try tomorrow before I complete my wind magicite goals and move on to Golem.

Wah, almost sub 30s, very awesome. :)

Lulu & Terra's USB as your main attacking power?

I must really think of a way to combat this stoopid fox. If only my mage team had enough ice power...

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
someone did this...
it's actually quite impressive :s13::s13::s13:
Turtle technique (Radiant Shield)

I'm surprised can last so long in boss's berserk mode

74mn0oio8djz.jpg

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Wah, 4 healers. Must respect this team. Can tong the AoE attacks for 3mins.

Dunno how many Last Stands & Song of Spira was used.

A win is a win...:D

grove88

Reaction score
Wah, almost sub 30s, very awesome. :)

Lulu & Terra's USB as your main attacking power?

I must really think of a way to combat this stoopid fox. If only my mage team had enough ice power...

Lulu USB only. Terra USB is extra toppings only since it deals crappy damage against wolf.

Terra just have to spam Chain Blizzaga and Vali

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Level up Enlil and go to next one on the list, clockwise :)

Tried Bismark, that stoopid whale hits like a truck. My Locke OSB only dealt like 7,000HP against him (Whaaaat?!).

No Terra OSB or USB so tried her BSB with Refia's BSB but could only bring it down to 40% then uplorry. Switched out Terra for Sabin's fire BSB, also same result.

Suddenly craving for BSBs that deal Imperil...hope to get some from the upcoming half priced banners leading to 30th Anniversary.

Gonna change my strategy & pass on pulling FF4.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Why are u using Fire team against Bismarck? It's weak against lightning, not fire.

There's a reason why u go clockwise.
Lightning (Hydra) is strong against Water (Bismarck), so use the lightning magicites to make it easier for the next one on the list.
Then Water is strong against Fire > Ice > Wind > Earth > back to Lightning one full circle.

Of course u can skip and hop around rather than follow sequence, if u already have strong relics of a certain element.

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Eh paiseh, what am I writing? Haha...missed out a paragraph.

I tried Bismark but even with lightning imperil it hits like a truck.

Gave that up so I tried Sealion trying to test my fire relics, so see paragraph with my fire fights. Haha...

lukestar

Reaction score
My FFV banner 1 one draw...gave a Galuf SB light armour...synergy lor. But the effect also buay pai lah, increase crit chance and en-fire.

Till now magicite I only beat Sealion nia...tried Fenrir and Bismarck...but couldn't survive...thinking a lot of strategies sia...

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Finally after like 3 attempts with different random Raids for D220, killed this stoopid dragon. Only to find out we forgot to lower his attack & gotta do it again...FML...haha

CoD's BSB is esp useful in the 2nd half of the fight when the boss AoE us to just 1HP.

Managed to get a team that was able to defeat the boss with Champion...:p Had to control another team of Ramza + Tyro. Think Ramza shouted till he was hoarse...

Last edited:

Janon

Reaction score
After playing JP and Global, the player base for Global multiplayer is really..... <shake head>. Had to do so many tries with what looks like decent teams but actually perform like excrement.

Whereas in JP I just need 1 try for multiplayer is almost 100% sure clear barring some cheat mode by boss. Frustrating to say the least when coming back to Global group....

Anyway Tifa USB is great for this multiplayer where it has Radiant Shield and Regen built in, helps a lot to mitigate sap and bounce back the Maelstrom.

Jump start wise this one really piece of cake, Shout, 2xTornado Strike, Firion BSB, Tidus BSB + Cmd 2 enough to take down the barriers. Unload all other OSBs onto the boss = game over. Tidus Enwater from BSB going into OSB hitting 97k.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
after all the failed attempts on the MP due to lackluster teamwork, I used Cloud+Zack combo cheat mode :s13:

Cloud alone can be the sole DPS... others just need to keep him alive.
Only need Cloud Cycle for 1st half to save SB bars, 2nd half = USB + Omega Drive all the way
Zack's only job is to keep the chain alive lol

Last edited:

grove88

Reaction score
After playing JP and Global, the player base for Global multiplayer is really..... <shake head>. Had to do so many tries with what looks like decent teams but actually perform like excrement.

Whereas in JP I just need 1 try for multiplayer is almost 100% sure clear barring some cheat mode by boss. Frustrating to say the least when coming back to Global group....

Anyway Tifa USB is great for this multiplayer where it has Radiant Shield and Regen built in, helps a lot to mitigate sap and bounce back the Maelstrom.

Jump start wise this one really piece of cake, Shout, 2xTornado Strike, Firion BSB, Tidus BSB + Cmd 2 enough to take down the barriers. Unload all other OSBs onto the boss = game over. Tidus Enwater from BSB going into OSB hitting 97k.

Have to agree when doing it with randoms. Just had a Y'sh who do nothing but wrath even as we are getting wiped during the first 4 phases. Just before the boss "revive" really cmi liao so hit my own Selphie USB. Then after that kena hit by Maelstrom as expected. Lost 2 Rikkus because of that and we have no Boostga for the 2nd half of fight. Barely clear it with 4 members standing.

Really :s22::s22::s22:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
I guess a lot of players use Multi-player Raids as a platform to showcase their latest OSB, USB, BSB.

I think you still can get away on the D160 battles but D220 needs to really have some form of strategy & synergy.

I had one battle where a player had Bartz & can proc his triple spellblade. Sebeh powerful, only for him to chu-ed Snowspell Strike in 2nd revived phase of Archeoaevis.

Triple Spellblade siah but 0 damage x 6 = 0. I stunned like vegetable & gave a Nice stamp. :p

Must also kerb our attacking instinct also. My CoD after launching its BSB could do 7,000k damage with either CMD1 or 2, but I focused on using Memento of Prayer & Curaise to heal the healer. Let other people attack & be hero. :D

But to be fair, there are times where I also learnt from other player's setup as well. So it ain't all bad.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
forgot to equip magicite when I went into Sunday EXP dungeon...
only realize after 6 rounds -_-

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Just attempted Jumpstart as well. Wasn't that hard but kept getting countered with blind till Bartz & Orlandu kept missing their targets. Re-attempted a 2nd time with blind resistant accessories & was ok.

Since I had a Imperil Lightning magicite, might as well put it to good use. Need those precious motes. :)

grove88

Reaction score
You all damm fast sia, I haven even clear D110 .... :s13: Was farming major ice from FF8 dragon. I burn a lot of major ice orbs recently with all the ice/water ability hones.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
just used Bartz BSB3 in the CM (not enough SB bars to use USB)...

it did not triple proc.......it proc-ed 4 times :eek:
And i did not put a double-proc RM.. its just his LM2 (x2) + LMR(x3)..
that means both RM2 and LMR proc-ed :eek:
the stars really aligned lol

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.