[Intro] Nice US series. - Part 2

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
funny when in movies, char died but never really dies.

whole freaking building came crashing down onto Matthew and Elektra

still can survive lol.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just started on Mr. Mercedes, starring Brendan Gleeson and Harry Treadaway. Adapted from the novel of the same name by Stephen King.

Slow start, but rather gripping.

Loving it! Penny Dreadful's Dr. Frankenstein as Mr. Mercedes is very well acted! Also watching Comrade Detective - leaving me in stitches how "Capitalist West" is portrayed as evil haha

tanzym

Reaction score
Any interesting U.S. tv series?

Now that fall is coming, any U.S. tv series that you are looking forward to?

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Star Trek Discovery loh
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5171438/
but worried it would be a SJW TV Series or a chick flick in space :(

Just saw a trailer of this new star trek parody comedy Orville. Like not bad quite funny, leemind moi of Space quest game that moi used to pray as kid and also the parody moive galaxy quest. Moi will definitely keep a lookout for this series.

Suddenly ish better than the new Star Trek series.

Last edited:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watch that Orville 1st episode liao. Ish felt actually not bad, got quite a few funny moments that make moi LOL and got this very 70s 80s sci-fi feel and very STO and STTNG feel. Don't know why so many negative reviews from the critics though. Moi actually looking forward to this new series liao.

Nao moi really start to think this one might really be better than the new up coming STD.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watch that Orville 1st episode liao. Ish felt actually not bad, got quite a few funny moments that make moi LOL and got this very 70s 80s sci-fi feel and very STO and STTNG feel. Don't know why so many negative reviews from the critics though. Moi actually looking forward to this new series liao.

Nao moi really start to think this one might really be better than the new up coming STD.

Just watched Orville 1st episode - loved it :s13: The part where the ship has to meet the 1st officer elsewhere is exactly like in TNG/Riker! The humour is also a bit like Galaxy Quest (movie)

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Picked up Mr Mercedes ... it's good. Never read the book though, I wonder if Stephen King used geriatric humour the way the show does :s13:

There's actually a trilogy for the books involving Bill Hodges which should be good for additional seasons if they cared to make them ... although from what I'd read, 2nd book is a different story, the 3rd book brings back Mr Mercedes but it gets a bit stupid, because Mr Mercedes gains supernatural powers ... I'm like, WTF :s22:

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just watched the first episode of "This is us" last night.
WOW! I like those actings!! haha

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

After 3 seasons of watch-only-when-there's-absolutely-nothing-else meh, Gotham is now finally entering the Batman: Year One phase :eek: I might actually watch this :o

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
Suits mid season liao

Didn’t know america horror story is back ... now catching up

Next up is how to get away with murder s4 ..

Then :
Twd
Flash
Arrow
Jane the virgin
The magicians early 2018

Cannot wait !!

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
south park new season looks good so far. back to their roots.

disliked their past few seasons which focused too much on politics.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.