Xperia XA1 | Xperia XA1 Plus | Xperia XA1 Ultra

Ds_Cheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No fingerprint sensor and 2800mah small battery for such big phone. Next pls.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No fingerprint sensor and 2800mah small battery for such big phone. Next pls.

True true. I have abandoned the idea of getting it and I have switched to the new Mi Max 2 since yesterday.

So much cheaper some more.

Thanks all for the inputs. Cheers!

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone also encounter this issue of mic not working for whatsapp videocall? Cant seems to find a solution on Xperia support website. If use handsfree it is perfectly fine. tested the mic using diagnostic tool in the phone, and the mic seems to be working properly. Whatsapp normal call is also ok?

:s11::s11::s11:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Register your interest on the Xperia XA1 Plus with Sony Mobile Singapore now, to get the latest updates on it~
https://www.smap.ap.sony.com/survey/se/15795BB2287ED19D

HE3mot5.jpg

kaixin18

Reaction score
Please kindly help me answering -
I want to put a Data SIM-card on SIM1 for Internet and a Pre-paid SIM-card on SIM2 for normal voice calls. Can 'both' SIMs be active at the same time and use simultaneously?
I mean, when I am waiting for a WhatsApp or Messenger call or browsing on SIM1, will the other SIM2 will become inactive and cannot receive normal voice incoming calls? I hope not.

Someone who have bought and used Sony Xperia "XA1", please help me deciding on buying that phone.

hi. did you buy the phone? does it allow phone calls to come in on both SIM 1 and 2? or only 1 is active at any one time?

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
P1010473.jpg

The ‘super’ mid-range Sony Xperia XA1 Plus (32GB) with 5.5-inch display will be available at S$498 in four striking colors – Gold, Blue, Pink, and Black. The color availability varies across different retailers; they can be found at official Sony stores, Sony Centre, telcos M1, Singtel, and StarHub, and authorized retail partners.

Buying the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus comes with a free Krusell Bovik transparent phone cover worth S$25, while stocks last.

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-sony-xperia-xz1-xz1-compact-xa1-plus-available-singapore-7th-october

cutebeng

Reaction score
No one interest in XA1 Plus?How come no talk about the XA1 Plus?

Saw the blue colour at Jem M1. Veryyyy Chio leh.

hinamoriamu

Reaction score
Good thing about XA1+ is that it offers true dual sim + sdcard unlike XZ1 is a hybrid.

Still waiting ppl review before make final decision

Dorkable

Reaction score
The XA1+ looks really nice, despite the top/bottom bezels.

Pity their fast charging is not market standard (Pump Express) and Sony's beauty mode is restricted to only Softskin on or off.

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get XA1 for my parents. They need handwriting input mode to write messages in Chinese. Does the XA1 have such handwriting input mode? Please share your screenshot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.