Mastercard tap in TransitLink

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got standard chartered bonus $10 for July yet? Mine still not in and I not sure if there is something wrong with mine.

earthtk

Reaction score
i am using the CIMB MasterCard all along
have already gotten 3 months of rebates.
last friday went to work, can scan in & out no issue.
after work can scan in MRT Transfer to SBS Transit bus no prob. but when transfer to SMRT bus got error on the scanner & for subsequent taps for MRT, SBS transit & SMRT buses over the weekend up to now.
any ideas? called Transitlink on sat they say will check need a few days.
do you think its physical card related?

I also got this error today. Now the card is not usable. Cimb card too

a4973

Master Member
Reaction score

was it like out of the blue 1 ride can the next ride cannot ?
Tip, if you want to continue with the ABT programme with the same MC ask CIMB to replace you a new card with the same 16 D card number then you dont have to reg on ABT site again. just need to activate the card for use when received.

earthtk

Reaction score
was it like out of the blue 1 ride can the next ride cannot ?
Tip, if you want to continue with the ABT programme with the same MC ask CIMB to replace you a new card with the same 16 D card number then you dont have to reg on ABT site again. just need to activate the card for use when received.

Ok I will contact them later. Thanks. At least I know who to look for.

kimjio1989

Reaction score
i am using the CIMB MasterCard all along
have already gotten 3 months of rebates.
last friday went to work, can scan in & out no issue.
after work can scan in MRT Transfer to SBS Transit bus no prob. but when transfer to SMRT bus got error on the scanner & for subsequent taps for MRT, SBS transit & SMRT buses over the weekend up to now.
any ideas? called Transitlink on sat they say will check need a few days.
do you think its physical card related?

I got the same issue as you too, now unable to tap in & out :(
Time to ditch?

Guojing88

Master Member
Reaction score

I have the same issue today! :eek: Using POSB Everyday, called Transitlink and they say they will get back to me in a few days.

Worse is that it failed when I tried to transfer to another bus, had to pay that in cash. Do they refund such things too?

babyrobo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I spent $64 on transportation alone and cash back was a mere $0.98 from cimb.. Is there a mistake? I did sign up for the 10% promotion

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I spent $64 on transportation alone and cash back was a mere $0.98 from cimb.. Is there a mistake? I did sign up for the 10% promotion

From the TnC
" The Cash Credit will be credited to the CIMB MasterCard account of the Principal Cardmember within two (2) months from the end of each monthly Qualifying Spend Period (see table below). In the event the Principal Cardmember has registered more than one CIMB MasterCard, the Cash Credit will be credited to one of the Principal Cardmember’s CIMB MasterCard account at the Bank’s discretion."

htc_user

Reaction score

For CIMB I have the cash credit on 21 Jun (Month 1, end 19 Apr), 20 Jul (Month 2, end 19 May) and 28 Jul (Month 3, end 19 Jun) but nothing yet for Month 4 and Month 5. Anyone got the cash credit for Month 4 and 5 yet?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For CIMB I have the cash credit on 21 Jun (Month 1, end 19 Apr), 20 Jul (Month 2, end 19 May) and 28 Jul (Month 3, end 19 Jun) but nothing yet for Month 4 and Month 5. Anyone got the cash credit for Month 4 and 5 yet?

Not yet. 10 char

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.