SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

JulyStork

Reaction score
Anyone been to IPT in Pasir Ris Town Park? Going there on 5th Sept; is the training spot far to walk from Pasir Ris MRT station?

poopty

Reaction score
IPT at Park vs FCC the training got difference? I just want faster finish faster go home.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPT @ park have eyes from the public which everything is black & white such as start & end time.

IPT at Park vs FCC the training got difference? I just want faster finish faster go home.

dominicwor2

Master Member
Reaction score
If my window opens on 1 Sep 17,but scheduled to receive MR letter in end Mar 18, do I still need go fulfill IPPT requirements? I've gotten the watch back in Nov 16 though after last ICT.

Synchroniza

Reaction score
hi guys,

just got my pes which is pes BP... Haven't gone for my school's ippt yet.

I understand that i am overweight at the time of the medical check up 3 months back.

Lets say i pass my ippt, clear 2.4km, sit up, pull up etc.. Will my pes change to B?

Just curious...

Thank you

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The answer is no cause you are overweight & that the reason why you end up in PES BP instead of PES B.

If you want to convince MO using napfa test, at least get a Sliver for significance result that allow you to be exempted for 2 months of NS.

hi guys,

just got my pes which is pes BP... Haven't gone for my school's ippt yet.

I understand that i am overweight at the time of the medical check up 3 months back.

Lets say i pass my ippt, clear 2.4km, sit up, pull up etc.. Will my pes change to B?

Just curious...

Thank you

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What max amount of time they pay? Ish not bad reh do excercise still can get money :s13:.

Dragonhorror

Reaction score
Does anyone knows if it is still possible to extend one's RT window, and if so how?

I booked 20 sessions to complete just before my window ends, and was abruptly noticed without explanation that one of the session i booked has been cancelled. Which means i can only complete 19 sessions before current window ends for me :(

Calander

Reaction score
Does anyone knows if it is still possible to extend one's RT window, and if so how?

I booked 20 sessions to complete just before my window ends, and was abruptly noticed without explanation that one of the session i booked has been cancelled. Which means i can only complete 19 sessions before current window ends for me :(

every individual NSmen has to be responsible to complete the RT requirement, that includes planning ahead to clear within the window.

since the RT period has been extended from the previous 9 months to the current 12 months, there is no reason to ask for extension.

unless u are proposing that 20 RT sessions should be longer than 12 months.

either u contact your NS unit to request for consideration for waiver, or wait for them to contact you.

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Hi, i ORD-ed in 2008 and had my 7th ICT as of this year.

Just to be clear, correct me if i'm wrong, after MR will i still be required to attempt my annual ippt? Or as they say, will be required to attempt until one reaches the age of 40 and then stop?

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just to be clear, correct me if i'm wrong, after MR will i still be required to attempt my annual ippt? Or as they say, will be required to attempt until one reaches the age of 40 and then stop?

Once you MR, you can say bye bye to IPPT liao

Calander

Reaction score

upon MR, by left u are no longer required to satisfy your IPPT requirement. However by right, u are not required to do so only after the next work year (after April).

for your info.

correct me if i m wrong.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In order to MR, you needs to serve 10 ICTs. Out of 10 ICTs, at least 7 must be HK. Failure to meet the requirement, you will not be able to MR & have to do IPPT until 40 year old.

Once you MR, you no longer needs to serve IPPT even if you are less then 40 year old.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.