Need some help to buy earphones.

EvoR35turbo

Reaction score
I need to decide between :

Audio technica ath-ckr50iS

Audio technica ath-ckr30iS

Sony mdr-xb55ap

Any kind souls to recommend me which one to get?

Thanks alot

nikang

Reaction score
Are you a basshead who enjoys Electronica/rock? If you are go for the sony. Im using the Xb70.
I not sure about these models but judging from my previous experience with audio technica, their products have overall better clarity and a more distinct soundstage, but their bass is abit muddy. Need to bump up the EQ for the bass

EvoR35turbo

Reaction score
Are you a basshead who enjoys Electronica/rock? If you are go for the sony. Im using the Xb70.
I not sure about these models but judging from my previous experience with audio technica, their products have overall better clarity and a more distinct soundstage, but their bass is abit muddy. Need to bump up the EQ for the bass
Yup, i listen to rock 90℅ of the time :)

nikang

Reaction score
Sony then nuff said :)

If ure willing to spend more, you can go to Jaben @ The Adelphi.
They have try outs there. Can look at the denon & futuresonics models. Those have pretty punchy and deep bass.

EvoR35turbo

Reaction score
Sony then nuff said :)

If ure willing to spend more, you can go to Jaben @ The Adelphi.
They have try outs there. Can look at the denon & futuresonics models. Those have pretty punchy and deep bass.
Thanks for your input sir :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.