iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
I am very very scared of lucky draw banners already. Either 1/11 or dupes.

But I will still pull the upcoming 3 half-priced banners. Sebeh contradicting...:s13:

Asure7 bro, did you pull?

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
no pull...i dont like realm lucky draws (relic base too big)

Quality > quantity! :s13:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

I finally beat this stoopid whale!!! After like 5 attempts & toggling my setup, woohoo!

Really felt bitter about my half-priced banner, but this victory sure is sweet!

I've got...Bismark magicite! *cues Rockman victory music* :)

Tried to use the same team again, it works. But my timing is a bit slower.

Last edited:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah all so generous with pulls.
There should be another 3 lucky draws just before the 30th anniv Fest leh..
Only about 2 weeks+ later!

Moi see half-price one usually cannot lun no matter smlj banners will come next. So always go ahead and pulled. :(

Heng this time no SSB or unique junk, ish Serah and Agrias BSB. Both moi also no have yet and help moi already strong FFXIII and FFT synergy become better and added more choices to team setup. Naoadays the only >160 content that moi got chance to beat ish either FF13 or FFT one nia. :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Power sia Mr Leo. I'm still getting beaten up. Lol

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

Actually credit has to go to the members in this thread.

If not for the insights, tips and videos provided, I think I will still be struggling to defeat any Magicite fights. I was still ranting about it a couple of weeks ago, so please pardon me for that.

As you can see, my timing isn't the best, but have at least found a setup that works for me to defeat for both Hydra & Bismarck, which has to involve a Radiant Shield user, a Battery, 2 Healers of which one has to have Last Stand.

I don't think I will rush into Liquid Flame for now as I would like to level up my Water & Lightning Magicites.

Lastly, Bismarck doesn't hit like a truck now, maybe more like a minivan, due to the Magicite effects. So yes, leveling Magicites are really important.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Heng this time no SSB or unique junk, ish Serah and Agrias BSB.

Serah's is a rare Ice BSB, which helped me a lot in the Ruby Dragon Torment Dungeon fights.

Agrais's BSB has holy imperi,l which is 1 of my mainstays in my Holy roster.

Good BSBs that you have gotten there. They will definitely serve you well.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
What is the best team combination/skills/materia now? Very long since i played

May I ask how long was your absence?

The game has now progressed to stuff like Jumpstart battles & Magicite fights.

But now is a great time to play FFRK as we'll be having a lot of great banners in the next couple of weeks to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of FF. I hope you have a lot of Mythril to pull those great great banners. :)

JayBeeLwashere

Reaction score
May I ask how long was your absence?

The game has now progressed to stuff like Jumpstart battles & Magicite fights.

But now is a great time to play FFRK as we'll be having a lot of great banners in the next couple of weeks to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of FF. I hope you have a lot of Mythril to pull those great great banners. :)

Very long alrdy haha..i always play and barely manage to do events up to 90 difficulty only. Mithrils wise no problem

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Very long alrdy haha..i always play and barely manage to do events up to 90 difficulty only. Mithrils wise no problem

There will be 3 upcoming half-priced banners leading up to the 30th Anniversary event. Those are great to get yourself powered up.

There are also currently 3 Newcomers' Welcome Relic Draw for FF7, FF10 & FF13 Realms. Do NOT pull on that, a lot of the relics there are outdated.

Currently at the top banner is the Realm Dungeon Lucky Relic Draw banner that consists of FFT, FF8 & FF13. That is one-time and you might wanna try your luck for 25 Mythril. Good luck! :s13:

lukestar

Reaction score
21271349_10154701638316244_8600135157271870834_n.jpg

Radiant Shield FTW :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Anyway my half draw was Squall OSB, Laguna Desperado and Ovelia SSB (protectga shellga stock hp)

No dupes, buay pai liao

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Jin ho liao, lukestar bro. :)

Now u can start farming & equip more Magicites to make u stronger. :s13:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Slaughtered a lot of whales these 2 days. I hope those environmental activists don't come after me...:p

Since my team setup is set for Bismarck, will put on hold the Torment Dungeons & continue farming.

Last edited:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Serah's is a rare Ice BSB, which helped me a lot in the Ruby Dragon Torment Dungeon fights.

Agrais's BSB has holy imperi,l which is 1 of my mainstays in my Holy roster.

Good BSBs that you have gotten there. They will definitely serve you well.

So far all the Torment dungeon boss seem impossible as tend to kill off moi party within the first 5 rounds before moi can even pull off any of the SB other than keeper shield nia. In fact ish same issue with all >180 bosses, usually within the first 5 rounds will tio wipe clean clean. So don't think having Serah will help much. :(

Actually have been wanting Ramza BSB and Sout for very long time but for some weird reason till nao still fail to get even moi got hard pull on most of his banner before. Last time even wasted a lot of Mythril and even top up to try pull (leemember ish no gaurantee disco ball back then) but still fail to get. :(

Janon

Reaction score
Start of the daily 15 FF realm banners for JP (JP MASTER RACE) - 5m for 3 draw with G5.

Today's banner for FFXV, FFT and Type-0:

2/3 - Agrias USB and Rapha SSB (both dupes)

Agrias USB already 8 star liao, and Rapha SSB long ago kena fed as Rosetta Stone. Oh well, +4 rosetta to Paine's USB.....

lukestar

Reaction score
Start of the daily 15 FF realm banners for JP (JP MASTER RACE) - 5m for 3 draw with G5.

Today's banner for FFXV, FFT and Type-0:

2/3 - Agrias USB and Rapha SSB (both dupes)

Agrias USB already 8 star liao, and Rapha SSB long ago kena fed as Rosetta Stone. Oh well, +4 rosetta to Paine's USB.....

The JP draws are crazy...hope come to Global is sama sama as well

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Jp players drawing on all 15 banners? :D

Pretty good deal if you ask me. 5 Mythril x 15 banners is 75 Mythril, which will guarantee you at least 15 5* relics.

May I also ask if its a one-time only 5 Mythril draw? Or can you draw again and again on the same banner?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.