If you're thinking of buying a Secretlab chair... do NOT. Winter will come.

Crimson_FURY

Master Member
Reaction score
Mine is the leather version (non PU), i think its called the Elite? Anyway after 14 months for me still so far so good. Sorry to hear about your issues with PU. Those dead set on buying secretlab still, maybe consider the full leather version instead

longsiew

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heng,,,me using the chair like those in kopitiam....Dunno for how may donkey years liao still good condition....lol:vijayadmin:

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can you or anyone hit your seat cushion and see if there's a lot of dust flying out? Mine is those fabric seat from q10, accidentally hit the cushion seat and I saw so much dust so planning to go fake leather seat now.

vacuum it. .

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one lagi best. Good ventilation.

4153T0wdzDL._SY355_.jpg

wizardundo

Reaction score
The last time I solve the flaking is using transparent duct tape and tape over it. :s13:

I like mesh chair now but then.. It traps dust/dirt, lesser cushiony feel and sagging over time. I think I'll switch to basic fabric cushion for my next chair. :s12:

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The last time I solve the flaking is using transparent duct tape and tape over it. :s13:

I like mesh chair now but then.. It traps dust/dirt, lesser cushiony feel and sagging over time. I think I'll switch to basic fabric cushion for my next chair. :s12:

Fabric cushion also trap dust right? Thinking to move to leather or pure plastic chair, so bloody disgusting when you try caning the cushion seat and all dust flew up.

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
Later you see defenders come in liao.
Pop corn time.

in b4 thread been deleted
see how long will this thread last then
already discuss about the material of the seat
price =return profit 70% just forget it not going to improvise the exterior material
quality=just look at the return profit.....PU leather over Pure leather no way!!

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U9VEMu0.jpg
3Cinvg9.jpg

It will come in the form of your chair peeling. It will Snow white and black flakes all over your room. For $500, it’s advertised as the ‘crème de la crème’ of chairs. When buying it, I figured to pay a bit more for a quality one that would last me.

This ‘Premium quality’, ‘durable’, made with ‘High quality core materials’ chair lasted me 15 months before it started to peel simultaneously in multiple places including the sides. Usage may Varys, but It’s probably not just a super abrasive butt mistreating the chair. It hasn’t seen direct sunlight, just regular ol’ Singapore humidity, like every other chair for home use.

Support offered to replace the seat and backrest leather for $150, about 30% of the chair itself. Plus a very generous complimentary bottle of ‘premium’ leather cleaner. $150 for another brief 15 months before my chair turns Greyscale and my room Castle Black? Not today.

It’s not all doom and gloom. It’s a comfortable chair for sure, and the mechanisms have held up well. It’s just that if you’re expecting it to last you for years to come, I implore you - don’t get Littlefingered.

:s13::s13::s13: i hooted my gaming chair from ezbuy at 60plus... song song still using!

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Dxracer F series OH/FH08 has started flaking too. I think one and half years old?

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a 2nd hand Herman Miller. Never look back since.. from a 2 time dxracer owner. Gaming chair just isn't for our climate especially wo aircon.

win_man

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just eat one Mentos and peel everything out so that it doesn't peel anymore. Expensive lesson learnt. For me i don't even bother going to their booth during shows. hahahaha

hekk05

Reaction score
Import the FD01 aka the only pure fabric DXRacer chair. No more worries about PU leather peeling!

Thunderbolt 3

Reaction score
support local start ups is like tt. if you dig my old threads i tell ppl to support amazon prime and nt the local startup rivals.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.