Apple Store Online return policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslie11

Reaction score
Hi, I've never returned an iPad online before, saw that there's a return policy unlike other products :
iPhone/iPad return policy
If you are not fully satisfied with your iPhone/iPad purchase, you can return your undamaged iPhone/iPad to the Apple Online Store within 14 calendar days from the time you receive your iPhone(s)/iPad(s) for a refund. A 25% open box fee will be assessed on any opened unit (per unit). A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on closed box returns (per unit).

Has anyone been charged the return fees before?

radiancez567

Reaction score
Does this mean that if return an opened iPad Pro 10.5" Wifi 64GB bought at $968, can only get back 75%?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe iPad has 14 days return policy too. That is what I've experienced from Apple Store.

Opened ipad and opened iphone will have and u boxing fee on TOP of the restocking fee even returning during the 14 days period..

That amounts to 25% of the original ipad value you bought it from Apple Store.

uplinkhack

Reaction score
Hi, I've never returned an iPad online before, saw that there's a return policy unlike other products :
iPhone/iPad return policy
If you are not fully satisfied with your iPhone/iPad purchase, you can return your undamaged iPhone/iPad to the Apple Online Store within 14 calendar days from the time you receive your iPhone(s)/iPad(s) for a refund. A 25% open box fee will be assessed on any opened unit (per unit). A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on closed box returns (per unit).

Has anyone been charged the return fees before?

Hi, so have you been charged the restocking fees?

hobbes12

Reaction score
When i bought my ipad online, i checked with the apple customer sales.

They said a FULL refund would apply within 14 days. No fees would apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.