Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbmars1128

Reaction score
Ohh. It has been adjusted? The last time my SO bought from Uniqlo was 2 or 3 months back when we had a staycation at JB.

Didn't buy from uniqlo for sometime. When it 1st arrived in MY, it was same price as SG..... but during sales. SG cheaper. .... however, over time, my experience in KL (stay at Fahrenheit 88, prices started to be cheaper. Wife did comparison on same item sold in both countries. Bought in KL bring back to SG.

Now I don't know.

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Didn't buy from uniqlo for sometime. When it 1st arrived in MY, it was same price as SG..... but during sales. SG cheaper. .... however, over time, my experience in KL (stay at Fahrenheit 88, prices started to be cheaper. Wife did comparison on same item sold in both countries. Bought in KL bring back to SG.

Now I don't know.

i guess its the exchange rate that MY cheaper. In SG or MY, i usually hunt off season items from the basket with red sticker price tag paste over, so much cheaper sometimes tshirt can cost $2.90

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the bus stop u are referring to is near the highway entrance? U gotta cross over and go down hill.

Which is maybe a 10-15mins walk.

Bet6 does have a stop nearer to aeon, so it's less walking. Good for lazy Singaporeans like me. :D

Yup that is the one. I dunno where to take the bet6 thou, any indication?

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fIHqU51.png

For BET6, pic with description below:

LTefY4e.png

8KB2dVl.png

Thanks much

juxtaposition

Reaction score
The new aeon mall :)

Upscale feel with many eateries and supermarket many imported items from Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc...

MUTDymj.jpg

JYn4Vn4.jpg

The blue Mosque can be your landmark for coming here ...

zPbOK99.jpg

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Here u go...

Because only one way in so that's why jam.

I uber/grab 15rm/13rm here and alight at mosque and board at mosque else stuck in jam.

uxSzgTK.jpg

JsOnJQx.jpg

pUpcjOZ.jpg

GQKKvMk.jpg

axE3NqH.jpg

GW0nONY.jpg

n8DZL1I.jpg

Thanks for sharing.
Any photo of interior?

Heard today road jam and hard to reach this mall.

Worth to visit?

Tebrau city or this?

sendtolee

Reaction score
BTW if enter from tuas isit easy to drive to jbcc/citysquare and ksl? Or will take very long? Planning to drive in after a long time and noticed tuas usually less jam than woodlands haha

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

From Tuas to JbCC or KSL is 45-60 minutes by drive if no jams. If only going these areas, better to take train/bus on weekdays. Weekends, just be prepared for jams.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time at Aeon Tebrau City. Mall is outrageously huge, and way better than the Bukit Indah one.

Grab ride from Lavender's flagship store at Jalan Serampang took RM 12. Add about RM 7-10 if you're taking from City Square.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take bus in, i only hate the part on Sunday when going home time. Damn sian. The queue for 160 and 170 is insane but at least it moves fast.

Enter ideally before 1200. Optimally between 0900-1000.

Leave ideally before 1530-1700, best before 1500, or after 2100.

If can secure train tickets to leave, then don't need worry about timing.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.