Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still on the stoke match?

personally I don't think darmian played badly. in fact for the entire defence bailly performed the worst in my opinion. he wasn't really focused at times(read first goal)

stoke's main threat was on our left, not because darmian was the weak link in our defence, but rather jese was the weak link in attack(left) for stoke. remember the times rooney played and we complained how play slows down whenever he's in control of the ball?

our midfield wasn't performing on par definitely, but fellaini wasn't missed. in fact had he played, i think our midfield would perform worse off. stoke closed in quickly and effectively on our midfield and i don't think fellaini would be playing well in such a midfield.

zocoss

Reaction score
I thought darmian shouldn't be blamed for the first goal because he played his part well to move up to leave the stoke player in an off side position. However he looked bad when bailly didn't do his part and played the stoke player onside.

Simply put, had bailly did his part.. Darmian would have came out looking very smart.. :s8:

zocoss

Reaction score
Also bailly still had enough time to make up when the cross came in instead I saw him walking slowly back into the box not realising the striker was just behind him and only reacted after the player ran pass him to reach the cross first..

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still on the stoke match?

personally I don't think darmian played badly. in fact for the entire defence bailly performed the worst in my opinion. he wasn't really focused at times(read first goal)

stoke's main threat was on our left, not because darmian was the weak link in our defence, but rather jese was the weak link in attack(left) for stoke. remember the times rooney played and we complained how play slows down whenever he's in control of the ball?

our midfield wasn't performing on par definitely, but fellaini wasn't missed. in fact had he played, i think our midfield would perform worse off. stoke closed in quickly and effectively on our midfield and i don't think fellaini would be playing well in such a midfield.

i agree with you on Darmian

but all in all i think Herrera should not play behind as a creating midfield,...he didnt create any chance at all...it was all conservative passing...recycling again and again

a few times i saw Kaku try to make early runs but herrera refuse to pass...i think if Pogba played behind...he would have send those long balls to Kaku to beat the trap

Carrickk could have made a difference

To be fair, i think Herrera / Matic / Mickey were all invisible to me during Stoke game

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also bailly still had enough time to make up when the cross came in instead I saw him walking slowly back into the box not realising the striker was just behind him and only reacted after the player ran pass him to reach the cross first..

he was injured during the game, not sure if this happen before or after his bad fall because smalling almost came on

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
international breaks are not called breaks for a reason... basically players really go on breaks...come back together like few months never play football as a team before :s22:

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
daily star, metro, the sun, express...good choice for accurate transfer news :s8::s8:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw sgpools got group winner for ucl?? don't see it in their website as i could only find champion winner.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven out yet I supposed
But United champions odds 9.00 boleh? :s8:

I think loserfools champions odds should be very high. Value for money. 敢敢 whack. Bao jiak.

Bao tio jiak. :s13::s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.