Singtel TV

alexlck

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know ASUS router model RT-AC88U or RT-AC68U support Singtel TV
on port 4 of the router. But what if I have 2 Singtel TV box and home?
Can the Asus router or any other router that can support 2 singtel TV box?
Mine is one recordable and the other non-recordable.

Thanks.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know ASUS router model RT-AC88U or RT-AC68U support Singtel TV
on port 4 of the router. But what if I have 2 Singtel TV box and home?
Can the Asus router or any other router that can support 2 singtel TV box?
Mine is one recordable and the other non-recordable.

Thanks.

Asus router can support more than 2 singtel tv set top boxes but only up to 2 ports, which are port 3 and port 4 can be configured for singtel tv set top box.

You just need to select a manual iptv profile, input the settings for internet, then port 3 and port 4 input the singtel tv settings.

In an event you have 3 singtel tv set top boxes or more, you will need an unmanaged switch that connects to either port 3 or 4 to split the signal for the boxes accordingly.

Of cos, if you have more than or equal to 3 set top boxes, you don't have to input a manual profile and leave the port 4 solely for singtel tv supplying data to an unmanaged switch.

alexlck

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your valuable information. Been digging around and wondering should I get the ASUS router. I can go get the router then.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.