Nvidia Shield Gaming Tablet

symbiote28

Reaction score
how much can a 2nd hand fetch assuming i am thinking of letting it go. with tempered glass screen protector and casing.

xherox

Reaction score
Anyone know any place selling this tablet? A lot website no stock lol.
And the price for the tablet alone?

Traver

Reaction score
Hi I'm interested in buying 2nd hand unit of Shield K1. PM me if anyone interested in letting go yours.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm interested in buying 2nd hand unit of Shield K1. PM me if anyone interested in letting go yours.

I think not that wise to hoot 2nd hand because now so called EOL liao thus will have slight price increase.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using what custom rom for this tablet?

Stock or custom rom better?

I've only have tried 1 custom Rom for the tablet, video playback performance wasn't very good. Stock is good enough for my usage. It depends on what you want, i.e. you need a particular feature not found in stock Rom or want to have battery life via custom kernel.

messi1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've only have tried 1 custom Rom for the tablet, video playback performance wasn't very good. Stock is good enough for my usage. It depends on what you want, i.e. you need a particular feature not found in stock Rom or want to have battery life via custom kernel.

Better battery life...

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya, anybody changed batt before? how much and where?
i wanna diy change batt but unable to find batt replacement from eBay and taobao

If Ebay or Taobao also cannot find means xiong duo ji sao liao. :(

Mine already sort of become paper weight. Wondering whether wanna hoot Ipad Pro 2017.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Updated mine last night. Just some security and WiFi thingy. No Oreo

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Ha I'm still using it only to read manga .. Not sure if this tablet will be obsolete soon.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET K1 using GAGT

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ha I'm still using it only to read manga .. Not sure if this tablet will be obsolete soon.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET K1 using GAGT

It's hardware for pure gaming and media consumption should be okay for the time being. I've always wished that they went for 3GB ram instead...

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
just wished they would release a successor =x nowadays hard to find tablets with good specs and good pricing such as this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.