The Hair Thread - Part 5

nichsong

Reaction score
Quicksand works great, but it'll dry your hair out

I have MM and so far it has really been amazing, in terms of hold, lightness and giving volume. However my hair is really straight and flat, despite using MM SSS and blowdryer together, I still can't get enough volume.

Should I try quicksand?

Fizzable

Reaction score
anyone try before dead sea clay/courage clay/nostalgic grooming clay? still looking to expand my clay collection :s22:

foushi95

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I wanted to do this haircut
https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/412188IMG20170912110444.jpg
but I don't know how to create this texture. I have the same lenght. So it should be ok. Any idea what should I do ?

Thanks

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend best hair fall shampoo for ladies?

Many used Nioxin shampoo. For myself, I used Furterer Forticea shampoo to prevent hair fall before, but it seems to weigh my hair down pretty bad. I guess it will be fine for females but not for guys.

So recently, i switched to Coco Natural shampoo with pumpkin oil to encourage hair growth. Good thing is that my hair doesn't get weighed down that much anymore.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any salon kind of power hair dryer to recommend? preferably not too expensive. normally salon use how many watts?

Usually it's at least 2000W. Many brands out there, but examples of big brands are GHD or Babyliss.

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably it's due to the many mixed reviews regarding it. I have a friend who was facing some hair loss issues and was using Nioxin back then. He commented saying that it's wasn't too effective. Hence, I didn't find the motivation to try it out.

Good to know. I have been on Nioxin for a long time and recently it does not seem to work as well. Probably time for a switch...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.