Mossad officer leading ISIS as mosque Imam arrested in Libya

slumkia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mossad leading them isis? Might as well gong it's a pappy ministar leading them as well.
My toe ish laughing too, no wander these fuggers are easily brainwashed.

cal127

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mossad leading them isis? Might as well gong it's a pappy ministar leading them as well.
My toe ish laughing too, no wander these fuggers are easily brainwashed.

Zed shouldn't be allowed to be an authority on anything as misguided as he is. Especially him. He would believed anything that promotes islam like a fake youtube video or anything that condemns its detractors and enemies. He's like a sourpuss who can't seem to reflect on his religion. I know.. that's obvious. :s13:

overman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to be more discerning.

So the black hand who did this

The ensuing terror campaign began with the ambush and murder of three members of Kibbutz Yagur, 11 April 1931, a failed bombing attack on outlying Jewish homes in Haifa, in early 1932, and several operations that killed or wounded some four members of northern Jewish settlements. It climaxed with the deaths of a Jewish father and son in Nahalal, from a bomb thrown into their home, on 22 December 1932

Are not terrorists?

Only the jews who dressed up as arabs and bombed the hotel in 1946 are considered the 1st terrorists who committed the 1st act of terrorism?

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
So the black hand who did this

Are not terrorists?

Only the jews who dressed up as arabs and bombed the hotel in 1946 are considered the 1st terrorists who committed the 1st act of terrorism?

If you want to call that man a terrorist, you must also call his enemies terrorist too because both sides committed violence.

The bombing of King David hotel, a Jewish hotel, was committed by Jews themselves.

Like I've said, you need to be more discerning.

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So it's confirmed. The juice are the terrorists disguised as Arabs.

overman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you want to call that man a terrorist, you must also call his enemies terrorist too because both sides committed violence.

The bombing of King David hotel, a Jewish hotel, was committed by Jews themselves.

Like I've said, you need to be more discerning.

I never say the jewish guys who bomb are not terrorists.

I think if u go check most of the world back then also labelled them terrorists.

But you are the one that claimed that that was the 1st act of terrorism

So all other acts before it not counted as terrorism lor.

So by your definition these acts committed by these arabs not counted as terrorism even though they look 100% like terrorism leh.

Ratedg2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No surprise.

The first ever act of terrorism in the world was made by the Israelis and they were caught bombing a hotel dressed as Arabs. If they were not caught, the deed would have been blamed on the Arabs.

That was the first one.

Lol first act of terrorism in british palestine was actually by the arabs, then the zionist organisation like Irgun and Likud retaliated. But of course need to see the reason why the palestinians did what they did, their country was experiencing a massive jewish migration from all over the world. That would have threatened anyone.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
I never say the jewish guys who bomb are not terrorists.

I think if u go check most of the world back then also labelled them terrorists.

But you are the one that claimed that that was the 1st act of terrorism

So all other acts before it not counted as terrorism lor.

So by your definition these acts committed by these arabs not counted as terrorism even though they look 100% like terrorism leh.

LOL

So now an armed conflict between two parties is considered terrorism.

Like that everything also terrorism.

overman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL

So now an armed conflict between two parties is considered terrorism.

Like that everything also terrorism.

The ensuing terror campaign began with the ambush and murder of three members of Kibbutz Yagur, 11 April 1931, a failed bombing attack on outlying Jewish homes in Haifa, in early 1932, and several operations that killed or wounded some four members of northern Jewish settlements. It climaxed with the deaths of a Jewish father and son in Nahalal, from a bomb thrown into their home, on 22 December 1932.

By 1935, Black Hand had several hundred men - the figures differ from 200 to 800 - organised in cells of 5 men, and arranged military training for peasants. The cells were equipped with bombs and firearms, which they used to raid Jewish settlements and sabotage British-constructed rail lines.

LOL

Now then i know the father and son in Nahalal who died when a bomb is thrown into their home is part of armed conflict. Jewish settlements are all combatants. Like this hor why dun rename the jewish settlements as the jewish army camps since all is combatants? The father and son should not be in their homes. Should call it their barracks right?

Like this hor can i extend it to ISIS or not? Using your definition when ISIS attacks cities and civilians also can consider them part of armed conflict? So ISIS is not terrorist but actually combatants?

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

Now then i know the father and son in Nahalal who died when a bomb is thrown into their home is part of armed conflict. Jewish settlements are all combatants. Like this hor why dun rename the jewish settlements as the jewish army camps since all is combatants? The father and son should not be in their homes. Should call it their barracks right?

Like this hor can i extend it to ISIS or not? Using your definition when ISIS attacks cities and civilians also can consider them part of armed conflict? So ISIS is not terrorist but actually combatants?

Yes, the settlers are all militants. They are all armed. They arrived with a Bible in one hand and a rifle in the other. One says "your land belongs to me according to the Bible" and the other says "get out our we will force you out".

Civilians are not armed.

LAMtopia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, the settlers are all militants. They are all armed. They arrived with a Bible in one hand and a rifle in the other. One says "your land belongs to me according to the Bible" and the other says "get out our we will force you out".

Civilians are not armed.

Since when Jews use the Bible? It is Christians who use the Bible not Jews. Jews use the Torah. Can't even get your facts straight and want to come here and CSB and come up with fake stories.

Are you the same guy who showed a picture of IDF "terrorizing" Palestinians, but then the picture shows the "IDF" soldiers using AK47 instead of Tavor and in the end it turned out that it was a picture of ISIS and not IDF.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.