[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

guess123

Reaction score
Come come come!!:s13::s13:

Having a wadsapp group chat surely adds fun to the game. Communication and discussion abt the game updates, tactics, etc. We also talk kok sometimes.

Currently, I am the sub leader for tis guild. And so far since I took over duty, I have ensured daily opening of guild dungeon(4) at 8am, removing lost players to ensure guild strength. And rest assure I am not quitting tis game any soon.

Pls do leave a msg here if u r interested b4 leaving yr current guild. Slots are full now but i can make 1-2 slots open as there r some whom jus cling and leech us.:)

Can I join? I wanna be in a sg guild, my ID is cky88, lvl 46 thanks

IBThere4U

Reaction score
Can I join? I wanna be in a sg guild, my ID is cky88, lvl 46 thanks

Thank u for yr interest...but currently we r really full. I mentioned in my previous post tat we can only open up 1-2 slots for now. And they are already reserved for whitetooth and stone who indicated their interest earlier.

Your lvl really isn't an issue. Real active player can go very fast. Jiayou!!

I will post here again if slots open up. Cheers

000kai000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this game is really a luck game ...

very hard to progress if they keep giving officers that you don't need :(

end up u went to buy gold... after that give u rubbish officer again 😂

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
21191899_1799839543588542_5646007031173433264_n.jpg

Hi Guys, would like to ask questions about this event.

For No.6 event criteria, They say Receive 10, 5+* Costumes. Does it means must all the 10 be from the cases opened? And the upgraded ones not counted?

And for No.7 and 8 event, the 6* costume,., must we upgrade to a 6*, and does the 6* costume we received from opening the case, counts for the event?

Last edited:

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
21191899_1799839543588542_5646007031173433264_n.jpg

Hi Guys, would like to ask questions about this event.

For No.6 event criteria, They say Receive 10, 5+* Costumes. Does it means must all the 10 be from the cases opened? And the upgraded ones not counted?

And for No.7 and 8 event, the 6* costume,., must we upgrade to a 6*, and does the 6* costume we received from opening the case, counts for the event?

Warriors!
We’ve got a new in-game event with the new update today on 08.29 (Tues.)!
Please refer below for details.
[Event Schedule]

1. Event Period: 2017. 08. 29 (Tues.) after maintenance – 09.19 (Tues.) 14:59 UTC+0

2. Rewards Delivery: during the next maintenance hours. (will make a separate announcement on this)

[Event Details]

1. Sweep the Eight Gates!
- Clear all of the eight gates!
- Rewards: 4~6-star edict x1

2. Beat the Eight Gates Mode (10/30/50 clears)
- Clear any of the Eight Gates 10/30/50 times

- Rewards based on the number of clear counts .

*Rewards are cumulative

3. Equip at least 3 costumes!
- Obtain three or more different types of costumes and equip them on three different officers!
- Rewards: 1,000 ingots
*Note

- Your officer must be equipped with the costumes by the end of the event period to receive the rewards.

- Three of your officers must be equipped with the costumes at the end of the event period!

4. Collect at least 10 costumes!
- Collect at least 10 costumes (5-star or higher) (Xiao Qiao, Zhou Tai, Zhou Yu, Diaochan, Lu Linqi, Wang Yuanji, Lu Bu, Lady Zhen, Da Qiao, Xu Shu)
- Rewards: Red Star Scroll (random faction) x2

5. Steely Costume!
- Promote one of your costumes to 6-star
- Rewards: 5-star Legendary Weapon Chest x2

*Will automatically be achieved once you’ve acquired a 6-star costume

6. Collection of Steely Costumes!
- Promote 3 of your costumes to 6-star!
- Rewards: 6-star edict (gold) x2

*You have to promote 3 of your costumes to 6-star regardless of their types.

[Note]

- Your officers must be equipped with costumes for “Equip at least 3 Costumes” event at the end of the event period.

- Event Rewards will be distributed during the next server maintenance

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.