Apple Watch

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting the new Apple Watch Series 3 with LTE?

I'm sticking to my Series 2. Since I always have my iPhone with me, there's no need to have the LTE feature. Unless my Series 2 dies, then may consider if it's worth to upgrade.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm interested in the 4g Apple Watch
Ya doubt sg will Supprt embeds sim as overseas got iPad with embedded sim but sg dint

Unless sg this time its special

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm interested in the 4g Apple Watch
Ya doubt sg will Supprt embeds sim as overseas got iPad with embedded sim but sg dint

Unless sg this time its special

Then ipad pro 10.5 that i have has an embedded sim leh... for overseas use.

HomeTown23

Reaction score
is there any appl for note taking
like u write on watch and it will sync later when u got the phone back?

example some red zone in army cant go in with a phone
so a apple watch is as good as a mini PDA

example will the contact list in apple warch works if iphone is not around since if go army red zone the phone need to put on locker
and if need to acccess contacts will the contact is stored in the phone or watch off line?

Wow this would be worth knowing.

PetPet

Reaction score
Looks like series 3 will not have an stainless steel option, unless you're purchasing the cellular version.

Last edited:

tec_geek

Reaction score
Even if we get the cellular model from the countries stated, it wouldn’t with SG carriers.

As the Apple Watch needs to be working on that carrier also.

aqd3YZE.jpg

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like no cellular model for our SG market, on Apple's website only aluminium models and specs also no much difference except for altimeter in which I already have an app for that.

I'm sticking to my Series 2.

hittoxlj

Reaction score
look like eventually will come. then again wait later governement say will interfere with ERP.

ERP most important already:s8:

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cwsamuel

Reaction score
So cellular watch must be carrier supported? Thus, if I buy from other countries the cellular version, cannot use in SG until telco supports? Also does the electronic sim support switching between carriers(assuming carrier support is there)? :s11:

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depend lor I think it works like old sch day the sim is embbb into the phone and switch telco might've possible but not as easy or fast as using normal sim

So cellular watch must be carrier supported? Thus, if I buy from other countries the cellular version, cannot use in SG until telco supports? Also does the electronic sim support switching between carriers(assuming carrier support is there)? :s11:

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I suspect some country is locked sim like Japanese or uS so even. U can buy back u can't use too unless u can unlock it

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like no cellular model for our SG market, on Apple's website only aluminium models and specs also no much difference except for altimeter in which I already have an app for that.

I'm sticking to my Series 2.

The series 3 is 70% faster than series 2.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.