SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

mamboxknight

Reaction score
Hi Bros, I attempted the ipt 10 session and during my last ipt ippt , I manage to score 65 points and pass with incentive . For such cases do I get my 200 bucks or they will just pay me for my normal ipt session ?

EmptyLad

Reaction score
If I recently torn my ACL and I have yet to take my IPPT which is before Oct, how do I go about being excused? I have gotten a memo from Alexander Hospital. Do I need to go back my camp and submit the memo to be excused?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi Bros, I attempted the ipt 10 session and during my last ipt ippt , I manage to score 65 points and pass with incentive . For such cases do I get my 200 bucks or they will just pay me for my normal ipt session ?

as long u obtain the standard IPPT results, incentives will be given according.

the only advantage about IPT-IPPT is the banding to clear window

Katsuge

Master Member
Reaction score
quick question..I have been doing my rt constantly...

and now that I am close to finishing, I realised that I have 19 sessions to complete instead of 20?

on the site it shows that i am 18/19 currently..so this means i only need one ippt to clear this current window?

thanks in advance!

Calander

Reaction score
quick question..I have been doing my rt constantly...

and now that I am close to finishing, I realised that I have 19 sessions to complete instead of 20?

on the site it shows that i am 18/19 currently..so this means i only need one ippt to clear this current window?

thanks in advance!

yes. u just need 19 in total.

did u attended any forms of IPPT (including ICT-IPPT) or IPT before your RT??

BombVoyage

Reaction score
possible to extend rt window?

left 1 session to go but window closing in a few days. really cant make in to the rt session in the few days time..

Last edited:

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
possible to extend rt window?

left 1 session to go but window closing in a few days. really cant make in to the rt session in the few days time..

i dont think so. SAF had given u almost a year to clear RT already (from last window close to new window opening)

if u had 20 RT sessions, u just need to do 2 a month.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apart from the pay, I wonder why BombVoyage will chose RT over IPT?

i dont think so. SAF had given u almost a year to clear RT already (from last window close to new window opening)

if u had 20 RT sessions, u just need to do 2 a month.

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
if MR in August 2018 and next IPPT window close at Nov 2018.

this mean i can skip all ippt attempt, skip all current RT and IPT sessions?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if MR in August 2018 and next IPPT window close at Nov 2018.

this mean i can skip all ippt attempt, skip all current RT and IPT sessions?

Is your 40th birthday on Aug? If not, you can't MR in August. If your last ICT is on August 2018, you will only be in the MR list on 1st April 2019, the end of SAF work year.

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
Is your 40th birthday on Aug? If not, you can't MR in August. If your last ICT is on August 2018, you will only be in the MR list on 1st April 2019, the end of SAF work year.

who said only 40 can MR?
is my last ICT cycle already, and ok assume MR list on april 2019, means no need clear IPPT, RT already for that year?

my unit already got ppl MR cert and watch this year, i am 1 year later. we are far from 40.

WP9091

Reaction score
Hi bros, I've book my entire IPT sessions this year but have continuously missed 2 times already. Will there be any problem if I miss more?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.