[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
morning Guys,

just like to share my experience last night.

between 10:00pm to 10:40pm, I fused 4 times and all drop Gold Officers: Liu Bei, Guan Yin Ping, Xu Shu and Dongzuo.

Maybe is random or golden time??

stone1978

Reaction score
Wow u lucky, me only tio 5* ma chao gold now can fully transcend liao but my main should be repel and still lack of 2 gyp. ****i

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
Wow u lucky, me only tio 5* ma chao gold now can fully transcend liao but my main should be repel and still lack of 2 gyp. ****i

For Repel, i think GYP is the necessary one for her 25% attack bonus.

Yeah man, I use your XHD for 8 gate, for 1st gate only got all the equipment bonuses. Very Good! but XHD cool down time very long. like Lubu.

My current red stars officers.
Repel Team:
GYP now I lack one more to full red, XHD can make full red Star Gold, while Lubu 2 red and Guan Yu 1 Red.

Dodge Team: (Main Team)
SSX, Macao, Zhao Yun, Yue Jin all 6 Red Stars, XHY 3 Red (Got Fodders to Full 6 red), Zhang Liao 5 Red, Yu Jin 4 Red.

Shield Team:
Zhou Yu 6 Red, Liu Bei 5 Red, Cao Cao 1 Red, Shimayi 1 Red, Yue Ying 3 Red full fodders, and Xu Shu and Chen Gong no red Stars, but Full Fodders.

Well the Costume bonuses really help to boost the defense and attacks. without them hard to go through 8 elites.

stone1978

Reaction score
Yah all repel officers cool down slow. No $ no costumes. 😂
Currently only manage to get Xu Shu costume to 5* lucky he fully transcend.

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
Yah all repel officers cool down slow. No $ no costumes. ��
Currently only manage to get Xu Shu costume to 5* lucky he fully transcend.

I farming a lot of Gold from the mines. Recently those lucky draw also in Facebook, i participate and won 1,000k recently for the 8 gate tip.

In the end i not yet spend SGD45 for the 33k Gold. because need to save money for the all new Ultimate Collector Series Millenium Falcon Lego.

I hope I no need to pay SD45, just to try to complete the costume event without paying.

very slow nowadays without free gifts while looping.

I have 10, 5* + 1, 6*costumes now, but not one of each different type yet, which seems like the criteria for the 2 red star chest eligibility.

21731369_10154769195016316_4668724964322664881_n.jpg

Last edited:

Whitetooth

Reaction score
I farming a lot of Gold from the mines. Recently those lucky draw also in Facebook, i participate and won 1,000k recently for the 8 gate tip.

In the end i not yet spend SGD45 for the 33k Gold. because need to save money for the all new Ultimate Collector Series Millenium Falcon Lego.

I hope I no need to pay SD45, just to try to complete the costume event without paying.

I have 10, 5* + 1, 6*costumes now, but not one of each different type yet, which seems like the criteria for the 2 red star chest eligibility.

Nice, how many times 5k costumes have you pulled in total to achieve that?

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
Nice, how many times 5k costumes have you pulled in total to achieve that?

Thanks thanks. I pulled 3 times 5K.

I wasted to liquidate a 4 Star Diao Chan Costume.

I need a 5* Diao Chan, Xu Shu and Zhou Tai to complete.

another 1k Gold to next draw.

Today 2 Gold Edicts I no luck... Good luck guys!!

stone1978

Reaction score
Wth, that's a lot of costumes! Me also farming 30 golds, pls don't atk me. 🙏🙏🙏

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks thanks. I pulled 3 times 5K.

I wasted to liquidate a 4 Star Diao Chan Costume.

I need a 5* Diao Chan, Xu Shu and Zhou Tai to complete.

another 1k Gold to next draw.

Today 2 Gold Edicts I no luck... Good luck guys!!

what are the special stats that you choose to keep?
i having dilemma in selecting which costume to use as fodders and which to keep.

still having lack of understanding of the actual effects of debuff/flat damage etc.

basically i assume the best ones are -30%def on hit... do correct me if i m wrong

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
what are the special stats that you choose to keep?
i having dilemma in selecting which costume to use as fodders and which to keep.

still having lack of understanding of the actual effects of debuff/flat damage etc.

basically i assume the best ones are -30%def on hit... do correct me if i m wrong

Currently I just look at the Costume Basic Set of Bonus. The special ones i not so into yet.

I a bit regret when i used up Zhou Yu's Freeze when being hit. as in skirmish i kanna Zhou Yu with this skill, and it is very powerful. my current ZY one is damage received 5% immune to stun and freeze 10sec.

the -30% when hit is good. my Lu bu 5* has this one. cos it is actively using the skills, unlike others need being debuffed.

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
I spent my 5000 for costume.

luck no good this time. no 5* and only 3 4*. Only managed to up Xu Shu to 5 Stars and Make a Zoutai 4*. and Diao Chan Costume is missing. damn i ate away DiaoChan one before i realized the criteria of 10 costume.

booster888

Reaction score
How the hell are you low on flags?? I have so much resources available that it's not funny... you play 24/7 ? Lol...

haha I never see friends here before during farming.. so many months never see you guys before. hahaha...

I now very low on flags, keep on buying from guild market.

ScottiePip

Reaction score
Hi guys. Are there any good Nat 3* officers yall recommend to max to Lvl 60? Cos Nat 4* very rare for me and the only Nat 4* I have is the XuShu from the 7-day event :( Pls help thanks!

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
How the hell are you low on flags?? I have so much resources available that it's not funny... you play 24/7 ? Lol...

haha. I Farm 24/7 for the gold.

today i renewed my 28 days 250gold, with bonus 1000gold, now at 1900. Expect a 1000gold from reward.

I ran out of Guild Disc and the Arena Medal liao, no more flags for me.

I looping now to get both Arena Medal and Guild Disc.

I now left 1 5* Zhou Tai and 1 Diao Chan 5* costume to complete the quest. I have a 4* Zhoutai, but The Diao Chan is super tricky now. and Not Sure i can reach 5k Gold for a last draw before the event ends on 19th Sep.

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
Chen gong, Zhenji and those have bleed, freeze or -25% def officers

And also the Yu Jin, he with Freeze weapon is really good.

Chen Gong is PVP King due to his long Range attack and have Defense Down LW. His Cool Down is one of the Shortest in the game, if you couple with the LW for Cool Down.

Yue Ying i used to like her due to -25% def down skill, but since i got Liu Bei, i seldom use her in Shield Team liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.